2022-23 ECHL Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
ECHL Daily for 11/10/22:

includes transaction list; schedule updates due to Nicole as Orlando revises another game date and the announcement of the 2023 ECHL Hall of Fame Class;

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Building on HUTCH's riveting Daily post ...

ECHL announces 2023 Hall of Fame Class

ECHL Hall of Fame
18 hours ago

Bernard, Bertoli, Gervais and Heinze to be inducted in January ...

1668174377466.png

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
ECHL Daily 11/16/22:

Daily transaction list; and NHL Network gets clearance to broadcast ECHL All Star Classic from Norfolk (which the format is the Admirals vs. the ECHL All Stars);

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Perspective piece from Field Pass Hockey, a little light reading between game nights ...

Savannah Ghost Pirates Accustomed to Working Overtime

by Thomas Thrift
November 14, 2022

SAVANNAH, Ga. – Regulation ended, sixty minutes of hockey had been played, and the Savannah Ghost Pirates were once again, heading to overtime. This time, they were bringing the Atlanta Gladiators with them.

The broadcaster announced the start of the extra period while throwing in the fact that this was Atlanta’s first overtime period of the year. I’ll admit; I did a double take.

I have become so accustomed to covering the Savannah Ghost Pirates this year that I had not stopped to really think about the number of overtime games Savannah had played to start the season. I was aware that Savannah had played more than their fair share of overtime periods, but just exactly how much more extra hockey had Savannah played that other teams haven’t? ...

Read more at: Savannah Ghost Pirates Accustomed to Working Overtime - Field Pass Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad