GDT: 2021 First Round Game 3: Blues Trail 2-0 | The Picks Are In

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
St Louis Blues projected lineup:

Schenn-O'Reilly-Kyrou
Schwartz-Bozak-Tarasenko
Barbashev-Thomas-Hoffman
Clifford-Sanford-Blais

Parayko - Scandella
Krug - X
Mikkola - X

Denver Nuggets projected lineup:
Chris Lee #28
Jean Hebert #15

Who cares TBH but I will update once ScoutingTheRefs.com post them for tonight's contest

Preview of what will be occurring on the ice tonight, we have alot to overcome:

Time to deliver some chair shots to the Nuggets and Refs and get back into this series!

LGB

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
No reason to believe the Avs won't win by 3 again. Blues are even worse at home than they are on the road.
Hoping the boys play with pride and can make this a series; but there's no logical reason to think this team, one with lousy underlying numbers and an overall losing record, is going to suddenly find their game now that Faulk has joined Perron and Walman on the IR.
If the Blues were a beloved pet, we'd be probably be giving them the needle at this point just to end the needless suffering.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't

Whatever happens in the next few rounds, TB or Carolina will destroy the competition

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
This might be the first night where I may end up preferring to watch the Cardinals game. Hold on boys.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
No Dunn, Perron, & now Faulk. It’s like a magic trick that no one asked to see and only leaves you in a state of depression.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
The hard question we have to begin asking… is Klim bad luck or really bad luck. Lol. Only kidding.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I have a feeling that we end up winning this game. The team comes out motivated with a "next man up" mentality and squeezes out a win.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Apparently Dunn still isn’t ready…

He’s coming off like a p***y. He’s been skating for weeks now. Guys like Scandella aren’t even skating and he’s still playing.

A lot of people are banged up. We kinda need you Vince but thanks for nothing.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
Not that it's any surprise but Faulk and Bortuzzo both officially out tonight. Perron and Walman still in COVID protocol. Dunn is a game time decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad