GDT: 2021-22 season game 70 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @6:00pm 3/31/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FPMlfJvVEAEclVq

Los Angeles Kings (36-23-10, 82pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Calgary Flames(40-18-8, 88pts, 1st in Pacific)
Scotiabank Saddledome| Calgary, AB
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
vAbTIgk.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
jFDVcns.png

vLmgeec.png

9wYgkvn.png

V24dYdo.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Austin Strand, Jacob Moverare, Lias Andersson
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Brendan Lemieux, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown, Matt Roy

:flames
Kk755ku.png

fffl94T.png

Injuries: N/A
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Hopefully they have the gas in the tank to put up a good fight and keep the game close enough to eek out a point or a win.

The key things that I am hoping for this game is obviously Iafallo being demoted. It is now a crime that he is out there eating 1st line, top powerplay, and overtime minutes like he is Dustin Brown or something :sarcasm: They need to try someone else, anyone else.

Secon, can the defense shield Petersen better than they shielded Quick last night? Goaltending is a tender subject right now with Cal and if our defense comes out tonight like they did against Edmonton, we could be lit up by the end of the 1st period.

Lastly, I want to see Byfield in situations with the game on his stick. If this goes to overtime, he absolutely needs a f***ing shift. I think his #1 problem is overthinking situations where he doesn't have much space. I want to see him utilize his speed and skill when he has all the room and space that he wants out there. Sure, he could be a defensive liability and sure he can make a mistake, but these are critical things he needs to learn as he is the heir apparent right now of the franchise and needs to be put in critical situations to grow. He has shown that he is ready to try and take the next step. The opportunity needs to be given to him so that he may take it.

Onto 2 points! GKG!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
This might just be one of those weird games we expect to lose but end up winning. Would love to see Iafallo off the first line though.

Kempe - Kopitar - Kaliyev
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Kupari - Byfield - Vilardi
Iafallo - Anderson-Dolan - Grundstrom

Bjornfot - Durzi
Maatta - Spence
Edler - Stetcher

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
JAD recalled but they're just gonna roll Iafallo Kopitar Kempe every 2nd line until they get 26 minutes going 1-2-1-2-3 with the 4th line under 5 min of icetime and 10 dmen but 2 of them over 26 minutes

Gonna get laughed out of the building tonight, 5-0 Flames, another Kings injury.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Flames are very deep and will be rolling four lines.
Markstrom in net but I would probably have felt worse about LA's chances if it was vladar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad