• Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
1. Quinton Byfield - 87.1%
2. Gabriel Vilardi - 85.9%
3. Alex Turcotte - 90.2%

+ Kale Clague

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons (making Cal Petersen, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, and Matt Roy exempt)

We'll do this for as long as you all want, either you want to stop or we run out of options.

I sometimes get busy with work and other projects, so if someone else wants to take reigns/take over, feel free to! I'm setting the poll at 1 day. Please say if this is too short for a poll.

Don't forget to nominate who goes on next!

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
hqdefault.jpg

I said Kaliyev because I think other than the top 3 he has the highest potential of the rest. The thought of him playing with any of those 3 centers is mouth watering

Add Nousiainen

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I honestly can't decide between AK, Fagemo, Kupari & Bjornfot. AK highest upside but he could easily bust and never see a day in NHL. Bjornfot has extra value since he's the first D on list. Case could ven be made for Grans. We're truly spoiled prospect wise right now.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Tossup for me, Kaliyev Bjornfot Fagemo tier. Went Kaliyev for boom. Add Faber.

I forget who it was--wheeler?--suggesting 40+ goals upside for Kaliyev. It's not just a Toffoli we're talking about here. The guy can score in a million ways.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Gotta go with Clague. He’s shown he can skate at the nhl level and was an AHL all star last season.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
This was a tough call between Kaliyev and Bjornfot. My decisions are based on who I think has the higher ceiling with at least a reasonable chance of hitting that ceiling. In my opinion, Kaliyev might be the first Kings player since Ziggy Palffy with the potential to score 40+ goals. I love Bjornfot and think he is going to be a great first-pairing defenseman, but I think he’s more of the steady presence than the game breaking talent.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Tough choice this one. Kaliyev has the highest ceiling, Fagemo is going to be a huge surprise and I really think Björnfot has the potential to play on the top pair and is possibly be a future Captain.

I just went for Björnfot as I think he has the highest floor as a second pairing guy, whereas a Fagemos floor is as a bottom 6 guy and Kaliyev is boom bust. Really hard choice though, as I love all 3 and expect all 3 to be Kings. These 3 round out the top 6 though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Geelong Cats @ Carlton Blues
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,500.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Slovakia vs Ukraine
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $700.00