2019 Development Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Will anyone here attend the practices? this off-season is killing me. I really need some scouting reports to read!

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Sucks for Poulin that even though he's a late 1st pick that half the fans either already hate or are indifferent to, being our first 1st rounder in 5 years and playing in a citythat has skewed expectations of prospects, there's going to be a lot of attention on him.

Burn

Mar 24, 2018
Any word on Legare? Or if any of the undrafted kids are impressing?

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Any word on Legare? Or if any of the undrafted kids are impressing?

Trivigno impressing according to Pensburgh, and Jared Spooner a bit too. Elsewise, small bits and pieces of our various prospects out there on Twitter... oh wait, latest tweet says Legare was one of the most impressive today along with Poulin/Trivigno/Addison/D'Orio and with Airola being a nice surprise.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Where are our HF attendees? Looking forward to some input on the prospects...

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
And it sounds like he’s planning to be playing on the nhl team in the Fall...that’s either Sprong-style confidence or he’s already showing signs he’s delusional...I don’t know if that’s good or bad

Poulin Heard From Crosby, Now Wants To Join Him This Fall

I mean tbf to him... not uncommon for a CHL top pick to get a couple games and then be sent back if they show well in camp/preseason.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean tbf to him... not uncommon for a CHL top pick to get a couple games and then be sent back if they show well in camp/preseason.

I don’t think a few games was what he meant when he said he modeled his game after Landeskog...lol

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Sucks for Poulin that even though he's a late 1st pick that half the fans either already hate or are indifferent to, being our first 1st rounder in 5 years and playing in a citythat has skewed expectations of prospects, there's going to be a lot of attention on him.

Seems like there are quite a few fans that are as pompous and irrational as Patriot fans (not to paint a broad brush).

I’m hoping that Poulin can eventually shut the armchair GMs up.

Reactions: Jacob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad