Post-Game Talk: 2018 Winter Olympics - PyeongChang, South Korea February 9-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm going to date myself, but one of my favorite computer games growing up was Winter Olympics on my brother's Commodore 64.

Yay for 80s computer graphics :laugh:

Reactions: sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Is it just me, or was that the shortest program ever before the athletes parade?

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I'm going to date myself, but one of my favorite computer games growing up was Winter Olympics on my brother's Commodore 64.

Yay for 80s computer graphics :laugh:

What if I told you I have a Commadore 64 in a box in my basement and I am fairly certain I have this game in there as well as Bruce Lee and Montezuma's Revenge and Bard's Tale and Wild Wild West and hmmmm Rollerball? I'm trying to remember all of the games I loved.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
What if I told you I have a Commadore 64 in a box in my basement and I am fairly certain I have this game in there as well as Bruce Lee and Montezuma's Revenge and Bard's Tale and Wild Wild West and hmmmm Rollerball? I'm trying to remember all of the games I loved.
Awesome :) my brother still has his, with the five inch floppy drive and all. :biglaugh: Our other favorite was Fahrenheit 451. My brother was much better at it. He wrote down all the code phrases and I used that when I played. :laugh: I'm sure he has many other games as well.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I just got chills seeing the flag and they weren't even out in the stadium yet :laugh:

There are no US flag emojis on the board? :(

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
yeah, they were just really unattractive coats.

I love the march of nations. All these tiny delegations
Can you imagine knowing you are the only person representing your country? Admittedly most of those are very small countries, but still, that's great. :)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I've never watched a sled hockey game, but I want to watch it this year.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
They had a very short program right before it, don't know if they are planning anything else after the parade other than the torch lighting. Very odd.

remember, some of the events began yesterday, it's about a 16 hour time difference, too ie 5:30 pm US Time is Saturday or the next day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad