Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
This has been one ugly month. In July these are some of the blowouts we have had:

15-1 to BOS
12-2 to HOU
19-1 to HOU
11-1 to DET
8-1 to CLE today

These guys aren't even showing up to play most days anymore. Looks like the bags are already packed up on this season

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Now you are sounding like Buck and Pat, commenting on how the A's are one of the worse teams in the league. Have you had a look at the standings lately? We are 1/2 a game ahead of one of the worst teams in baseball. We belong in that same same category.

Agreed that is why I said "I think" :)

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
This has been one ugly month. In July these are some of the blowouts we have had:

15-1 to BOS
12-2 to HOU
19-1 to HOU
11-1 to DET
8-1 to CLE today

These guys aren't even showing up to play most days anymore. Looks like the bags are already packed up on this season

Another concern are the errors JD is making. He must be playing hurt.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
JB was saying they don't want the team dismantled but they sure aren't playing like it

Which is a comment that makes me think he's OK with a losing team.

This team sucks, it sucked in the preseason, it sucked to start the season and it will suck as the season goes on.

I couldn't even watch Jays in 30 today, it was too painful to watch MLB players make bush league mental errors. You get it, No I got, it, no you get it...

If management thins they can tweak this team and be contenders, they need to get fired.

They are OK with losing and I'm OK with not watching a full game the rest of the year. Horrible ball.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Good timing on Liriano having a quality start. Doesn't really hide is 5.99 era though.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Yes, Buck and Pat, Tampa sure could use Axford in a situation with runners on... if they wanted more ****ing base runners :laugh:

metafour

Apr 6, 2008
Yes, Buck and Pat, Tampa sure could use Axford in a situation with runners on... if they wanted more ****ing base runners :laugh:

They went on like a 3 minute conversation about us scoring first on Martin's HR when Oakland scored in the top half of the 1st....

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Dermody has some **** numbers from AAA. Righties hitting .321 against him. Yikes.

Leafin

Apr 2, 2009
Nice to see Estrada have a decent start. Hopefully we can move him for something decent by the deadline. I'm sure he can help a contending team heading into the playoffs.

Maybe we'd be able to resign him in the offseason as cheap(ish) depth. Estrada as your #5 starter is a good look heading into 2018 if you intend on competing.

Stroman
Sanchez
XXXX
Happ
Estrada

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Had the game on all day but it's been muted and I haven't been paying that much attention to it. Decided to sit down and watch the end when Smoak came to hit there. Good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad