Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
Why the hell would you go to Hawkins at 5-2 and Lowe at 12-2?

If you've decided that you're not willing to burn your best guys, which is a fair decision given the unlikely chance of a comeback, then don't burn them!

If you cant use all of your bullpen you're not going to win the world series.

Our bullpen isnt deep enough. I wanted to see Tepera over Hawkins when it was 5-2, but it wouldn't have mattered. We dont have the depth. End of story.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Maybe this is all setup to avenge our 3-1 ALCS loss in 1985!

I believe! (Who am I kidding...this one is over).

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
They have Cecil, Hendrik's, sanchez, osuna lowe as 5 great relievers. Loup against lefties, fine. Can they convert Hutchinson? There's a possible 7.

Problem is, Buerhle is done, Estrada gonna get paid, and one of price or dickey is gone, quite possibly both. I'll be optimistic. Price, stroman, Hutchinson as your 1, 2, 5 starters. Still need 2 starters (osuna?) and then several skilled relievers.

Uhhh....

On the other hand, kc has gone absolutely nuts this postseason. Esp. today. And it taint small ball they played. No need to overreact.

Last edited:

Trouba95*

Who would you have preferred? I myself would have wanted Tepera but that would have ended just as bad, obviously.

5-2 game...Hawkins/Tepera, 12-2 game Lowe, is this real life? That's what was f***ing stupid. You don't use your worst relievers in a close game and your best in a f***ing blowout.

Trouba95*

Feel terrible for Hendriks. Spectacular four innings followed by Gibby's incompetence.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Why the f*** did Pennington not just start this inning so you could save Lowe for tomorrow? Jesus Gibbons, you're f***ing killing me.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
good Pennington pitching. At least I can have a laugh.

They should have done this instead of Lowe in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad