Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyAndWings

Dec 18, 2006
This is what the Blue Jays need to do, generate runs by hitting singles, get players in scoring position, and maybe try and pick their spots and hit a home run if someone's on 3rd or get a sacrifice fly.

Instead of always trying to hit a home run.

Hawkins has no place pitching when the game is close.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Good luck.

yeah, a team has never won 3 games in a row twice in a span of 10 games before in the history of baseball.

When we were down 2-0 to Texas and said all we had to do was win 3 in a row we were told "good luck" back then too.

If you don't think it can happen, feel free not to watch, and post. The thread would be much more enjoyable without all the negative posters complaining about every single things that happens and saying the series is over 5 times before the 3rd inning of game 1.

ThatQuietGuy93

Apr 23, 2013
London On
This is what the Blue Jays need to do, generate runs by hitting singles, get players in scoring position, and maybe try and pick their spots and hit a home run if someone's on 3rd or get a sacrifice fly.

Instead of always trying to hit a home run.

Hawkins has no place pitching when the game is close.
I know man, i don't understand why they dont play simple baseball? It has cost us many games.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I stand by my suggestion to put in Estrada when Dickey needed to go.

Gibbons going with Hawkins ?
All you Gibbons fan boys were comfortable with that ?

Gibbons is not having a good series.

And what do you expect him to do? Who's in the pen that would be a better option? Name one? You can't. It's hardly his fault that they have nothing left back there

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
I think with the Dickey meltdown ... you go into 100% desperation mode.
You warm up Estrada and Hendriks and put Hendriks in for 1 inning and hope for the best. Next inning Estrada.

Gibbons sucks.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Worst thing about the last inning is that now KC can save Herrera and Davis for tomorrow. Freaking Hawkins.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
These kind of comments always irk me....of course they are going to talk about KC right now, considering they are laying a beating down...why would they talk about Toronto when there is nothing good to say?

We were smoking them yesterday before they made it close and they didn't ignore Kansas the way they're ignoring us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad