2015 IIHF World Junior Championships discussion thread Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPT*

I didn't catch enough Canada games -- was Nurse really that strong?
No not really. I'd have given it to McJesus or Morrissey tbh

Of course Domi is the best forward of the tournament

Carried by Reinhart :laugh:

My favorite part of the tournament was the slow mo replay of the Domi EN goal after an amazing interception and pass by Reinhart

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I'm so glad Reinhart got a chance to play in this tourney. He'll definitely be a better player for it (like Risto). Can't wait to see him next season.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
It's going to be fun having Reinhart leading this team for the next 15 years instead of Thomas Vanek. Everyone compares him to Bergeron, but he is better at the same age. Kid has so much composure.

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Reinhart might be the smartest player I've seen at that age. Some of the stuff he does reminds me of what Bergeron does now. Damn, you guys got a good one.

ZeroPT*

Lawson Crouse is a heck of a hockey player, wow.

Yeah I really like him. He is at 6 for me now. The other Draft eligible players that impressed me this tourney were Roope Hintz, Dragechev and Provorov

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I love the possibility of McDavid 1st line center, Reinhart 2nd line center, and Girgensons 3rd line center. As for recent viewings.. Reinhart is simply a brilliant hockey player. Those who love to analyze the little details of his game will know exactly what I mean. So good defensively, good on draws. THE all situations guy you want on your team. Thrilled we selected him.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
This.

You draft a center that makes everyone around him better. His linemates come up big and get recognized. Why is anyone surprised? That's mission accomplishment.

Yup

He was amazing in this tournament. He's one of a kind.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
kmGtZmM.jpg

That sign :laugh:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
@wingingitmotown: The sad truth is that some of these players will go on to be drafted by the Edmonton Oilers. Some already have. for $.35 a day, you can help

:laugh:

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
2nd year in a row now a Buffalo Sabres player / prospect scored the Gold Medal winning goal! Ristolanin did it last year ! This year! Samson Reinhart! The future is bright! This is such a cool stat,?

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
@wingingitmotown: The sad truth is that some of these players will go on to be drafted by the Edmonton Oilers. Some already have. for $.35 a day, you can help

:laugh:

They haven't screwed up Nurse. Yet.

He was impressive in this tourney, IMO.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Groulx was just interviewed and he said that the day the Sabres sent Reinhart down he texted Groulx and said, " Coach I just got sent down. We are going to win the Gold Medal."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad