NHL Entry Draft: 2014 NHL Mock Draft (the one where the gang drafts)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
:avs is incredibly proud to select.... from the reigning Memorial Cup champions, the Halifax Mooseheads of the QMJHL, Nikolaj Ehlers. <3

Duchene - Stastny - Parenteau
Ehlers - MacKinnon - Landeskog

No big deal.

Last edited:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
I'm at work, so no time to make this post pretty...

:blues

The ST. LOUIS BLUES are pleased to select, from the US National Team Development Program, and bound for Boston College, forward SONNY MILANO.

San Jose is on the clock, and has been notified.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB

:sharks

With the 29th Overall selection in the 2014 NHL Draft:

The San Jose Sharks are proud to select:

From the Swift Current Broncos the WHL:

Julius Honka

honka.jpg

ManByng

Oilers cup 2025
Aug 4, 2009
Reykjavik, Iceland
:avs is incredibly proud to select.... from the reigning Memorial Cup champions, the Halifax Mooseheads of the QMJHL, Nikolaj Ehlers. <3

Duchene - Stastny - Parenteau
Ehlers - MacKinnon - Landeskog

No big deal.

^there's a chance Stastny won't be there next season....he's been apparently shopped off and on the last few seasons and is a UFA at the end of this season.

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012

With the 31st Overall Pick the Buffalo Sabres are proud to select

....from the Sarnia Sting Anthony DeAngelo

ijc9lwx2.jpg

:sabres Picks

Sam Reinhart, 1st Overall
Anthony DeAngelo, 31st Overall

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
:blues

The ST. LOUIS BLUES are pleased to select, from the Södertälje organization in Sweden, forward DAVID PASTRNAK.

Florida is on the clock, and has been notified.

--------------------------------------------------

28. Sonny Milano, LW, USNTDP (USHL), 6'00, 185.
32. David Pastrnak, RW, Södertälje (Allsvenskan), 6-00, 170.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
by the time you get to #29, is there a consensus "BPA"? or by then is it a matter of team opinion?

That's what I meant. If whoever is drafting thinks that Honka is going to be the best player out of all of those available, I think position can be discounted. That is, unless you're Garth Snow and just decide to draft defensemen no matter who's available

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
:panthers

The Florida Panthers are proud to select with their second pick, from the Saskatoon Blades of the Western Hockey League, right winger, Nikita Scherbak.

163085_large.png

ManByng

Oilers cup 2025
Aug 4, 2009
Reykjavik, Iceland
That's what I meant. If whoever is drafting thinks that Honka is going to be the best player out of all of those available, I think position can be discounted. That is, unless you're Garth Snow and just decide to draft defensemen no matter who's available

ha ha, ya that was a weird draft for the Isles to say the least. and the Oilers taking Moroz at #32.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
:isles
The New York Islanders are proud to select with their second pick, from the Plymouth Whalers........
Whalers-Alex-Nedeljkovic-leads-BTNs-three-stars.-CHL.ca_.jpg

Alex Nedeljkovic

ManByng

Oilers cup 2025
Aug 4, 2009
Reykjavik, Iceland
:isles
The New York Islanders are proud to select with their second pick, from the Plymouth Whalers........
Whalers-Alex-Nedeljkovic-leads-BTNs-three-stars.-CHL.ca_.jpg

Alex Nedeljkovic

^there's likely the best goalie available that the Oil could have had at #32 if they hadn't traded it away in the David Perron trade. :cry: (mind you we really stole that trade from the Blues and are happy with Perron here).

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012

With the 36th Overall Pick the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to select

....from the Kingston Frontenacs Spencer Watson

gx5galma.jpg

:cbj Picks

Sam Bennett, 6th Overall
Spencer Watson, 36th Overall​

Lifeline

Jan 31, 2013
Winnipeg
The Calgary Flames select with their second round pick in the 2014 entry draft, defenseman Jacob Middleton from the Ottawa 67's.

Edit: I see I was skipped so I guess just ignore the PM message and sorry about the delay I'm at work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad