2013 - Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 3 - Get outta Smith`s way

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

apice3*

There's probably no way Crosby isn't the MVP with both his numbers, and the fact the Pens are blowing a tire now without him.

Bobrovsky's the goalie I could see getting Hart votes actually :amazed:

Yeah, I tried looking to see who can take MVP from him, and the closest names are Kunitz and Kane. I ruled out Kunitz since he's being put in his position only because of Crosby, and even Kane is miles behind Crosby. 3rd place is miles behind Kane. I honestly couldn't even come up with a 3rd place guy. Maybe Subban?

As for goalies, I'd give the Vezina to Rask but Bobrovsky is going to make a run for it. Don't think either one are in the Hart discussion.

Rags play @ Carolina tomorrow and isles prob play too. But I will feel a whole heck of lot better leaving The Rock with a Devils win tomorrow night.

Yeah, realized they play against after I posted. Good thing is we'll keep the game in hand on the Isles after tomorrow regardless of results. Hopefully we get a win, and both NY teams get a L.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
lundqvist is probably faking injury, as he usually does. when his team is sucking he resorts back to the 'headache" nonsense from the 06 playoffs

i don't buy anything from that guy.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah, I tried looking to see who can take MVP from him, and the closest names are Kunitz and Kane. I ruled out Kunitz since he's being put in his position only because of Crosby, and even Kane is miles behind Crosby. 3rd place is miles behind Kane. I honestly couldn't even come up with a 3rd place guy. Maybe Subban?

As for goalies, I'd give the Vezina to Rask but Bobrovsky is going to make a run for it. Don't think either one are in the Hart discussion.

Yeah, realized they play against after I posted. Good thing is we'll keep the game in hand on the Isles after tomorrow regardless of results. Hopefully we get a win, and both NY teams get a L.

Loose Cannon Bobrovosky!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad