2013 - Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 3 - Get outta Smith`s way

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Rangers got a point because of the stupid goonery. It put them on the PK and they lost a faceoff, and Fleury let in a garbage goal that should have been a routine save.

Well shoumd have not been icing and refs missed elbow to Neal too.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Iginla is invisible. Morrow? Who? Malkin doesn't look that great right now.

At least we can laugh at how last week they were Cup contenders and now they look like an 8th place team. Their goaltending is terrible between the ice cream man MAF, and washed up Chokoun. He has his hot run and two straight shutouts.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
This gif shows the opposite, Homer Joe...

lundyflop.gif

No dont you remember he was hit with a baseball bat. So hard his legs flew up in the air.

Status Quo*

The Rags are going to win this in the shootout. Shootout champs.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's hope Lundqvist looks shaky in this shootout. I don't trust this sieve in the Pens net.

This is Fleury's song

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Iginla is invisible. Morrow? Who? Malkin doesn't look that great right now.

At least we can laugh at how last week they were Cup contenders and now they look like an 8th place team. Their goaltending is terrible between the ice cream man MAF, and washed up Chokoun. He has his hot run and two straight shutouts.

Malkin looks like ****. Not that great?

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Buffalo won again tonight. That's 2 straight wins over playoffs teams. That game Sunday scares me a lot. I can totally see us rolling the Leafs tomorrow and then having a letdown Sunday. God and I can feel the anger flowing through me just thinking about that scenario :laugh:

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
MAF should not be faulted for that goal. He was hung out to dry the whole period. It was a good shot plain and simple.

Dupuis is a ****ing dumbass. This is why the Penguins lost as badly as they did last year because they engaged in the constant ******** that Philly was selling to them.

so win coming for the rags, hey at least it's not a ROW.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm just annoyed that they got 2 games against the Pens right after they go to ****, if they played 2 last week the Rags probably get zero points. This is not the same Pens team as it was the last 2 months.

No kidding, but we've been lucky until the last week the roof didn't fall in sooner with how much we've been losing.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Buffalo won again tonight. That's 2 straight wins over playoffs teams. That game Sunday scares me a lot. I can totally see us rolling the Leafs tomorrow and then having a letdown Sunday. God and I can feel the anger flowing through me just thinking about that scenario :laugh:

They better not have another letdown after Miller punked us in that game in Buffalo early in the season, and they were a minute away from losing to Jonas Freaking Enroth at home before getting a fluke goal and winning that SO. There really isn't time left for any letdowns now, it's gotta be balls to the wall now especially with the # of teams we're conceivably chasing getting smaller and smaller.

They gotta win tomorrow first, we haven't done very well against the run-and-gun Leafs in recent games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
MAF should not be faulted for that goal. He was hung out to dry the whole period. It was a good shot plain and simple.

Dupuis is a ****ing dumbass. This is why the Penguins lost as badly as they did last year because they engaged in the constant ******** that Philly was selling to them.

so win coming for the rags, hey at least it's not a ROW.

And they are soft to boot. The level of play they had on their streak was unsustainable. This team has issues.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He lets in routine shots, and really slow pucks all flavors and pushups too!

ice_cream_truck.jpg

He's your ice cream man stop him when he's passing by!

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
why is Callahan in the shoot out? (not that I'm complaining, it just seems kind of silly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad