2007 Born for the 2023 Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
I believe he will be picked in the QMJHL draft since he is playing and has been living in NRW Brunswick.
Landon played 3 years of minor hockey in Nova Scotia before being drafted by London. I think it has something to do with their dad playing in the OHL.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Landon played 3 years of minor hockey in Nova Scotia before being drafted by London. I think it has something to do with their dad playing in the OHL.
It’ll be interesting then which route he decides to go - I have him as a “notable prospect” for the QMJHL draft, he likely goes in the first round there, maybe even top-10.

If he is eligible for the OHL draft, it’ll be fascinating to see where he gets picked.

snipes29

Sep 24, 2022
You’re good - it’s a question I get quite regularly on here haha.

I am out of Germany, I live in Krefeld at the moment - I was born and raised i Canada however (Born in Alberta, grew up in Ontario). I made many connections from when I played hockey around 20 years ago, and I just enjoy being a hobby scout - it’s without a doubt my favourite pass time.

I’d easily say I watch/spend multiple Thousands of hours of film/on research every year.
good for you man, you know your stuff you should be scouting for someone

GetOutDaKitchin

Jul 24, 2013
So is there anything close to a consensus on who the top 10-15 players are in this upcoming draft?

From everything I've read/seen (mostly on Puck Preps, Neutral Zone and Twitter, so nothing firsthand - don't hate, I live in Alabama), it seems like Ryan Roobroeck is the runaway top pick, there's 2-3 guys in the conversation for no. 2 spot, and roughly 12 or so guys (mostly forwards) that have somewhat separated themselves from the pack at this point. This align with what others have heard?

Here's what I got - want to know what others think:

1. Ryan Roobroeck F London Jr. Knights U16
2. William Moore F Toronto Marlboros U16
3. Brady Martin F Waterloo Wolves U16
4. Owen Griffin F York-Simcoe U16
5. Ethan Weir F London Jr. Knights U16
6. Nico Addy F Toronto Jr. Habs U16
7. Matheas Stark F Toronto Marlboros U16
8. Tyler Hopkins F Halton Hurricanes U16
9. Lev Katzin F Toronto Marlboros U16
10. Jack Nesbitt F Lambton Jr. Sting U16
11. Jacob Cloutier F Pittsburgh Pens Elite U15
12. Luke Dragusica D Toronto Marlboros U16

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
i feel like an old man (probably because I am), but why cant i find alliance stats anymore?
The best place, honestly is eliteprospects. They’re admittedly behind the ball on a lot of stats, but they’re pretty good with Alliance stats.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
The best place, honestly is eliteprospects. They’re admittedly behind the ball on a lot of stats, but they’re pretty good with Alliance stats.

thanks, i use to see it on the allaince site all day long, now? nope.

the scta stats dont have players last names, like they are 7 year olds lol

• Haha
Reactions: ktownhockey

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
i feel like an old man (probably because I am), but why cant i find alliance stats anymore?
For league play, they are on gamesheet. Alliance:

the scta stats dont have players last names, like they are 7 year olds lol
Those are on gamesheet too. SCTA:

For completeness, here is the ETA:

Last edited:

snipes29

Sep 24, 2022
Are GTHL rosters available anywhere? Elite Prospects doesn't even have 2022-2023 ones up
the GTHL and their arrogance, don't post roster?? Some one should complain about this many fans like watching midget hockey in GTHL yet they rarely list their rosters?

ceg195

Nov 6, 2012
Can someone provide their current top 20 list?
I don’t have a top 20 but I can contribute some more names to other lists

Shawn Costello F Mississauga Senators
Wesley Royston F York Simcoe Express

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Can someone provide their current top 20 list?
1: Ryan Roobroeck

2: William Moore

3: Owen Griffin

4: Ethan Weir

5: Brady Martin

6: Luke Dragusica

7: Jake O’Brien

8: Matheus Stark

9: Lev Katzin

10: Tyler Hopkins

11: Jack Nesbitt

12: Isaac Oldenhof

13: Parker Snelgrove

14: Chase Yanni

15: Aidan Lane

16: Jacob Cloutier

17: Nico Addy

18: Rylan Singh

19: Casey Bridgewater

20: Harry Nansi

Should note that the guys from 16 onward are in a tier with many other notable players that can be flip/flopped and this list WILL change as the season goes on.

Puck Preps also has a top-20? That can be viewed if you want something a little more “professional” per say.

snipes29

Sep 24, 2022
Are GTHL rosters available anywhere? Elite Prospects doesn't even have 2022-2023 ones up
I was told by OHL scout they tried their rosters and stats one season and they got messaged every night from parents that little Johnny should have had an assist? OMG thats pathetic It was soo bad they will not put stats on line because of the parents lmao

ceg195

Nov 6, 2012
I was told by OHL scout they tried their rosters and stats one season and they got messaged every night from parents that little Johnny should have had an assist? OMG thats pathetic It was soo bad they will not put stats on line because of the parents lmao
Sounds about right

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Alliance took their stats off their website this year because of this

Reactions: LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad