GDT: #2|Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Rangers|IT'S CLOBBBERRRIIINNN TIMMMEEE|1/20/13|7:00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Neal and Malkin has such sick chemistry. Imagine if we ever land a forward who crosby has the same chemistry with... sick

Tafkak

Feb 2, 2005
Novi, MI.
Yeah, at first glance I thought that was on Adams, he couldn't control the puck and that lead to things going south.

He literally stood there and waved his stick at a loose puck three times. I'm sitting here yelling at him and then, bam, goal.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Meh, nothing happens....Ranger fans overeact and start chanting because they have little else to do with the garbage effort their team has provided. Nothing to see here.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
I love the Rangers fans booing Crosby for getting slew-footed. Some things never change.

not only did wussy little Stepan slewfoot him, but then he held onto his arm and was on top of it and expected Crosby to magically get off of him. then he has the nerve to whine about it? what a ****ing baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad