Post-Game Talk: 2/8/18 | Canucks 2 at TBay 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
It’s been one of the better units this season ever since Green/Brown put them together
Largely because of Boeser. Our PP should be built around Boeser, instead its still built around the Twins in the right corner/halfwall. They cannot complete a pass to Boeser on the far side worth shit, and when Boeser threads the needle to Hank (which he does with regularity) they do nothing with it.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I’m still amazed how M2B can manage to remain enthusiastic for every single game even during the dark time.
Really impressive, a tip of hat to you bro

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
You've just opened yourself to a lot of questions. What are your feelings on the following ?

Broccoli
Marchand
Pineapple on Pizza
Sand

Only raw or whatever the hell the chinese do to it
I've come around - I love him as a player
Pineapple is fine on Pizza
Sifting through my hands sure - stuck in every crack in your body after a day at the beach... not so much

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I’m still amazed how M2B can manage to remain enthusiastic for every single game even during the dark time.
Really impressive, a tip of hat to you bro
I changed my username pal

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I think we’re about the time of the season where we get a bunch of defenceman injured.
Jimbo Says we can’t trade any defence because were already short and have no depth

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I think we’re about the time of the season where we get a bunch of defenceman injured.
Jimbo Says we can’t trade any defence because were already short and have no depth

<crawls inside Jim’s brain> I think I need to trade picks for defensive depth during the stretch drive.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So next game:

DeL Zotto Stecher
Hutton Biega
Poo Poo Good

YIKES

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad