Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
ESPN tn:

...and the wildcats.....score or something idfc

REMPE WITH THE PUCK, BACK HAND FOREHAND, LOST THE PUCK
WHAT A 23 SECOND SHIFT BY THE BIG KID FROM NYC. DIS KID DIFFERENT I GOTTA TELL YOU PANTHERS BEWARE

LIVE MARK MESSIER REACTION:
HE JUS LIEK ME I TELL U HWAT
Do we remember what Tom Wilson did to Panarin & the Rangers because nobody on the Rangers could hold him accountable. That’s my worry, he starts running around at Barkov, Chucky, Swaggy & he knows there’s nobody to punch him in the face, especially with bennet’s bad hand. That’s my reasoning behind having Gadjovitch in the lineup!

Reactions: harv33173

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think this is going to be a very tough game tonight.

It seems that every team we play is getting themselves whipped into a frenzy over giant nothingburgers. The Mikkola hit on Chytil was a clean check on a guy entering the zone, and Chytil wasn't injured or even shaken up on the play. I have no idea how this shit turns into a giant production with us every time, except for the fact that Boston fans are still f***ing crying over everything.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

It seems that every team we play is getting themselves whipped into a frenzy over giant nothingburgers. The Mikkola hit on Chytil was a clean check on a guy entering the zone, and Chytil wasn't injured or even shaken up on the play. I have no idea how this shit turns into a giant production with us every time, except for the fact that Boston fans are still f***ing crying over everything.
no complaints on how we played, but igor still scares me, doubt he makes the same mistakes this game, all of our good chances he stopped.
Bob was great but our defense basically stifled them for a good bit, i dont think were able to do that unless we have a lead, and i highly doubt we win another game goin 1-0 with 5 mins to go in the 3rd

ill add that if rangers go to a physical game i think theyll be worse. Its why i somewhat feared the canes more cause they can be pretty physical. although if i knew freddie was gonna crap the bed i wouldve changed my mind

Reactions: harv33173

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1716572604004.png

Need Lomby to climb that tower

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Don’t say nothingburger around Burgerblad

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Do we remember what Tom Wilson did to Panarin & the Rangers because nobody on the Rangers could hold him accountable. That’s my worry, he starts running around at Barkov, Chucky, Swaggy & he knows there’s nobody to punch him in the face, especially with bennet’s bad hand. That’s my reasoning behind having Gadjovitch in the lineup!
Don’t have to punch him in the face when Nick Cousins has a hockey stick in his hands that can say hello to Rempe’s balls.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
This series is payback for '97, and I have enjoyed the revenge tour thus far, hope it continues tonight, plus all the pressure is on the Rangers, if we are at worst case tied after 1, I think we take it.

6-8 minutes from Rempe will not change a thing

Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad