GDT: 19:30 ET Öö Jörsi Övils ät Ömpa Öy Öitning

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
players that i'd be fine with not being in the lineup
volch, harrold, sestito, d'agostini, gionta.

this team is severely lacking in passing ability, offensive creativity, skating and puck carrying ability from the defense, speed (especially on the back end). it's all combining to leave us open to getting burned every time we make one mistake because we don't have the speed to recover, as well as getting us trapped in our own zone a lot and needless to say the power play is atrocious because half the players just stand in the middle and expect the perimeter guys to make their own shooting lanes.

Agree wholeheartedly, except Dagger did have two assists tonight.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
i don't give a **** about the shootout because we should not have even been in that situation.

This team tried to sit back on their lead and got owned by a bad team in TB, no offense any lurkers. Why gionta and Co. were out there to preserve the win is beyond me as well. Ask the coach about that one.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
h2A831C37

funny-gif-soldiers-bomb-fail.gif

lboogie42*

That's ridiculous, if you want Devil circle jerks and sugar coat how they are playing, this ain't the place.

Obviously. I'm not expecting sugar coating. But we all know what this team is capable of. We all know that they aren't trash, garbage, pathetic. People should just stop. Complain. But don't insult them the way they do.

Marsdevilsvolta

Jul 18, 2007
i don't give a **** about the shootout because we should not have even been in that situation.

This team tried to sit back on their lead and got owned by a bad team in TB, no offense any lurkers. Why gionta and Co. were out there to preserve the win is beyond me as well. Ask the coach about that one.

they got caught with their pants down with all of the icings at the end. i wouldnt look too much into this one.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
I can't agree with this. They played a pretty terrible game even if they would have won the skills competition. I mean at least against Ottawa they played a somewhat solid game. Tonight was rough. Just really really really bad, regardless of the outcome.

And this after three days off.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
I hate to be that guy, but from the second Greene lost his stick in the 3rd, I just knew that goal was coming; everything about the setup and positioning just screamed "here it comes".

This team flat-out cannot afford OT anymore, but it seems to be all they can do. They look terrified with the puck in the shootout, they're making awful-to-mediocre goalies look amazing. We're just lucky that most of the East is pretty terrible.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Obviously. I'm not expecting sugar coating. But we all know what this team is capable of. We all know that they aren't trash, garbage, pathetic. People should just stop. Complain. But don't insult them the way they do.

What lol. I love this team but if they are going to play this level of garbage then they better believe I'll be on my internet message board about it. I'd have booed them home if it were a home game and I were there. That level of sitting back and waiting to get beat with a questionable lineup on the ice to preserve the game is insane.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to say how great your team is and that we beat Pittsburgh 50 days ago yay.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Replace "brodeur" with "Moose" and I'd agree.

Having a 4-goal lead and having Marty in net SHOULD ALWAYS end in a victory for the Devils.....ALWAYS.

The Defense was awful and Marty was MEDIOCRE.

Just finished watching the game on DVR. Score 4 goals and still lose? The team D was giving up high quality chances all game long. Yeah let's keep talking about how our forwards are the team's biggest weakness.

I'll say it again. I don't care how many or few goals we score. This kind of D is not Devils hockey.

Status Quo*

Hey Petey, you say Stamkos and co. were flying yet you match with ****ing Harrold and Volch. Ya, real smart buddy.

DevilChuk*

Seriously, I mean it's clear this team is not going to be a favorite going into the playoffs but step back for a second and look at things.

One year removed from a SCF appearance with 95% of the players returning (obviously, one large player missing)
Went through one extended stretch without our starting goalie
Now have to go through another extended stretch without our superstar winger..

and yet, still right in the midst for a playoff spot, 3 points up with 14 games to go.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
this is one game where the devils deserve the venom. blow a 2 goal lead not once but twice, and then proceed to not take any shots in the shootout.

Devilsfanatic0421

"You're next"
Feb 24, 2012
Soft, no leadership, lacking intensity.

Too bad the one player who had all of that chased the money and "playing at home".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad