GDT: 19:30 ET Öö Jörsi Övils ät Ömpa Öy Öitning

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmqdevils

Feb 5, 2011
positives:
no trouble scoring without kovy. it's the lightning, but still.
defense looked horrible and we got a point
we got a point. every point is huge
negatives:
we blew a lot of leads.
defense sucked
shootouts...
how do you give up a goal with 15 seconds left?

lboogie42*

overreact? I think we're reacting justifiably. Twice they blew a 2 goal lead. TWICE.

No matter what a team does, if they are ur fav team, they should not be getting bashed the way they are on these boards right now. I don't care how bad they played. The post I've seen are ridicilous.

NHL Fanatik*

Who cares??

They're not chasing us.....It's the Rags and Isles that are chasing us.

At least we were able to get one point.

EVEN THOUGH WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE GOTTEN TWO.

15 SECONDS....... FMH. :cry:

I digress. My comment was incorrect, continue.

apice3*

so dramatic. We win the skills competition and were proud of persevering. We lost it so we jump off a bridge.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
No matter what a team does, if they are ur fav team, they should not be getting bashed the way they are on these boards right now. I don't care how bad they played. The post I've seen are ridicilous.

It's called venting. We all do it in different ways.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I gurantee a loss tomorrow night.
Not a reverse jinx but reality. Team had no hockey smarts,is poorly coached,slow,old and unskilled.
Blow it up Lou. Get rid of Patty and Clarkson too and rebuild.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I do think some of the fatalism is over the top amazingly enough. The loss seems worse than it was because of how it happened. We blew three-goal leads in the playoffs last year and overcame that. This loss isn't going to bury us.

engy

Mar 12, 2012
These games make me sick watching them. Just so many head shaking moments

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
h2A831C37

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Didn't Kostopoulos and Carter show this team how easy it is to score on Garon? JUST SHOOT low right, on net and it's in. Instead they start the slowest, laziest, sloppiest dekes and fumble the puck running out of real estate.

Maybe Bishop got in their heads stopping their shots so easily, so they thought they'd have to deke him?

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
this has been one frustrating season... this team is rarely winning the game of breaks. we always lose when we play bad lose a lot when we play good and always lose when its equally played.

that usually comes down to just having a lunch pal team vs a highly skilled team.

fayne looked like a guy that missed 3 weeks tonight, not sure they should keep guys out of lineup that long and expect solid games when returning

gionta kinda had a chance to seal this game with empty net but had a horrible last shift.

marty made lots of really good saves but looked bad in shootout...i won't comment on our shooters

another game that could have went either way goes to the other team...this is happening too much just wonder how long they can hang on to a playoff spot giving all thes pts away.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
If the Devils make the playoffs, this game will be forgotten.

Well yeah, but my point is that a game like this may very well cost them the opportunity.

This was a very bad loss. They didn't play well and still should have won but found a way to lose it.

I don't know anymore. I'm not as pissed about the losses as I was a couple of weeks back because it is what it is and they've been dealt a pretty bad hand this season, but God Damn they're really finding a lot of different ways to lose and it;s tough to watch.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
And the bashing of our supposed "favorite" team has begun.

I saw one period of this game they pretty much deserve to be soundly bashed. Tomorrow myself and everybody else will be fully behind them. People really need to get off the fact that people are going to be pissed off when you blow a game that way.:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad