GDT: 19/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Nash throwing his weight around. Jones find his way to a lot of pucks bouncing around unpredictably. Great first period so far.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Both stupid penalties for the rangers to take that should have been called 100% of the time. The Boyle one was real bad.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Why are there no games tonight? Is it a holiday in the States or does a Canadian election have that much sway on NHL viewership?

No holiday in the states. No idea about the election. Kinda frustrated about the lack of games. Thornton is the only player in tonights game on my fantasy team.

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
Me thinks the Sharks were out late on a School night last night.

Third game in four days. (I know it's b2b for the Rangers). Our defensive depth is shit. We've looked awful since Martin has been out. It doesn't help that Burns is playing with Dillon. They didn't look good together last year either.

Having Couture, Donskoi, Karlsson, and Smith out (plus Torres) has put a big dent in the Fs as well. Couture is a big loss since he plays on PP and PK as well as the shutdown line. Even with all that, they look bad.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Raanta not challenged a ton but he has made the saves when they mattered. Sharks had a couple scary scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium