GDT: [#18] Columbus Blue Jackets @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Fans are just fanning.....such a hard team to figure. Now have 3 big losing streaks over the last two years, vs. one magical run to the SC Finals. Are there any other teams out there with such split personalities? I know all teams have slumps, peaks and valleys, etc., but ours seem to be at or near the extreme.

For the second game in a row, I opted out of watching them on TV, figuring Young Sheldon and other comedies would fill the night better than the depression that has become the Stars.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Fans want to be entertained. Entertainment comes from enjoying a win and/or watching some exciting displays of skill. When the team can't provide either of those (and has had numerous stretched of failing to provide either in recent seasons), fans get mad. Even if we aren't spending money for this entertainment, we are spending three hour chunks of our lives, and the value returned by this franchise is bad right now and has been bad more often than not since they brought Hitch back with the purpose of resetting how the Stars play hockey.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Fans are just fanning.....such a hard team to figure. Now have 3 big losing streaks over the last two years, vs. one magical run to the SC Finals. Are there any other teams out there with such split personalities? I know all teams have slumps, peaks and valleys, etc., but ours seem to be at or near the extreme.

For the second game in a row, I opted out of watching them on TV, figuring Young Sheldon and other comedies would fill the night better than the depression that has become the Stars.
Very bipolar team. With all the injuries though I don’t see them going on a tear this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad