GDT: #15 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) at Lake Tahoe, NV | Sunday, Feb. 20 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, SN1, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
28 games now... and counting... where have been basically the worst team in league from process perspective...

DESPITE all top fwds still scoring at a pretty nice rate.
It's what we deserve for letting the Flyers provide a little bit of entertainment for a short period for the first time in ten years.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
AV's hallmark has been forcing D to pass. Minimal puck carrying.

I just gave up trying to talk about what his Rangers teams actually did.. When I talk numbers, it's that I don't watch the games. When I watched Vigneault's Rangers night in and out while living in New York, he had Wins. It is what it is. At some point, it's my fault for not accepting it.

I'm sure the people that watched his teams in Vancouver and thought he was a good coach were right. The league may have just moved by him. It happens.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
He was "warming up" on the ice as the team headed to the locker room at end of period...

Right. So now he has the intermission to at least stretch his old bones. The game is over after goal 4. Two more muffins by Hart aren’t Gina break his confidence. He looked awful from the get go tonight.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
28 games now... and counting... where have been basically the worst team in league from process perspective...

DESPITE all top fwds still scoring at a pretty nice rate.
This gives me a LOT of hope about the core. Awful, awful hockey and still third in the division. A competent coach should salivate over seeing that.

Reactions: Appleyard

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Again. You risk putting in a senior citizen in cold in an outdoor game when your starter is a mess ??

you can’t risk injury, Elliot almost certainly is getting 2 of the next 3 games
Respectfully, this is the most ridiculous take I've ever heard in my life. I could give a shit if Brian Elliot, the backup goalie under contract to be the backup goalie (who backs up the starter), has to perform his duties and relieve the starting goalie (i.e. be a backup goalie) so we don't screw up Carter Hart's head right at the beginning of his promising career.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Checked to see nhl scores and saw 2-2.

Checked back and see 6-2. Whether to tune in hey?

885041d9278e5306b2c00045f692e75e_w200.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just gave up trying to talk about what his Rangers teams actually did.. When I talk numbers, it's that I don't watch the games. When I watched Vigneault's Rangers night in and out while living in New York, he had Wins. It is what it is. At some point, it's my fault for not accepting it.

Friend of mine is a Rangers fan, and thus far he has predicted this entire saga with such accuracy that I'm wondering if he's a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad