GDT: #15 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) at Lake Tahoe, NV | Sunday, Feb. 20 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, SN1, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
The team account is doing it AGAIN

Notice the bears subtly included in the background. A dig at Bryz? Surely he couldn't do what CAAAAHHHHHHHTAAAHHHHHH can.

Or are they a representation of the hockey team Bruins? Who were ... eaten by the bears, judging by the goalie mask on the stick? Ah, they must be skinwalkers. Werebears!

This is what they have reduced me to. Oh, hey, the bears may actually be walking on water. On the lake itself. Oh, hey, Carter, look out, the ice is breaking! On your left and behind you! Carter!

the-dead-zone-ice-is-gonna-break_orig.gif

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Tell me this wasn't copied and pasted:

This is tricky, because he posted a followup:

16.F = -8C, nice and round, the same as with 44.6F = 7C. Americans definitely aren't forecasting in tenths (other than Sam :laugh:) so he's looking at a Canadian or European service's website and going for exactitude. Maybe a memo from the league?

The thing that gets me (and makes me think it's really Sam in there) is the abbreviation "Nev." instead of the easier NV. Truly a rare bird.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Thanks NHL for forcing this embarassment

The Flyers forced themselves into this mess... They could be sitting out like other teams did but the league probably came down on them for the photo I posted in another thread with TK, Travis and Ghost...

We got hand slapped like Washington did for their cribbage game.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Dude, don't be so cynical and cruel. These kids have been dreaming of playing a professional hockey game in and/or on Lake Tahoe since they first strapped on skates. Who are you to deny them the fulfillment of such a beautiful dream? And all because of some flu, if it even exists? No.

This is the way.

finaly some #truth up in this bitch

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
We're so traumatized by the Dave Hakstol era, and now the AV era, that the inept lunacy of Samuel Morin playing left wing on an NHL team barely musters a reaction anymore.

This organization is super f***ed up.
tenor.gif

Two game of five or six minutes, the second of which only happened due to a Covid outbreak. :boredom:

Last edited:

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
It'll be good for the younger players to get a chance to prove themselves in an outside game. I'm expecting a hard hitting, passionate game so it should be fun to watch.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
No one can convince me that there isn’t a direct correlation between the inexplicably increased space between the forwards and defenseman on the breakout (since the playoffs) isn’t contributing to this team’s lack of shot attempts, offensive zone time, etc.

There was a question about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad