GDT: #15 Devils vs. Blues / 7:00 PM MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I would have been pissed if it were 2-0 Canes or Oilers

Or the BLOW Jackets or Calgary with one of their 3 pieces of cardboard in net.

That's still quite a bit worse than being scored on by Havlat.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't even realize this was Havlat's debut, more lolz

When was the last game he played with the Devils, pre trade deadline? He and Ryder were ostracized after that.

EDIT: Just looked it up he actually played two games in March, I guess they had no other options those games lol

March 21st of last season.

Another 2-0 loss in this building too, how fitting.:shakehead:laugh:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I also don't like Paajarvi because I've seen his initials wrote out as ''MPS''

The initials of some demon woman from my past.

Hope I won't see a PDB special tonight, I've had enough ''Specials'' for tonight in this game alone.

The Cory Schneider ''Allow 2 or fewer goals and play amazing but still lose cause of shutout'' special and the ''former Devil scores against us'' special.

It's like how Gomez would get at least a point or shootout goal in every single game he played against us for the Rangers in the season after he left.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Agree with Bleed on the Havlat goal...out of all players...the rusty nail scores?

I would have rather lost on an OWN goal by Brian O'Neill.

Well as long as Havlat wasn't the last Blue to touch it.

Would have rather been scored on by Ken Hitchcock throwing a crumbled up twinkie wrapper on a paper airplane into the net from his bench.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm actually glad it was 2-0.

Imagine losing that game 1-0 with puck flying into the net just a frame or two after the clock ran out?

That would have sucked.

GDDevils*

I thought he had a very solid game.

He made a couple great plays, but also made a couple terrible plays. Overall not a totally bad game for him. This season has just not been what I'd expect from him after last season.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The Cory Schneider ''Allow 2 or fewer goals and play amazing but still lose cause of shutout'' special and the ''former Devil scores against us'' special.

It's like how Gomez would get at least a point or shootout goal in every single game he played against us for the Rangers in the season after he left.

Don't remind me...I might have actually been even more pizzed if it was Gomez that'd scored, he loves getting off on trolling us. Havlat's an insignificant **** to me.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I dont think I would have been half as mad if it was Gomer.:laugh:

Absolutely not, I wouldn't have been that mad either. Mildly annoyed, but not as annoyed as Havlat.

Gomer has played well for them, picking up where he left off last season. Havlat is probably finished.

Motor is blowing too much smoke there, it has been since the San Jose day.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
He made a couple great plays, but also made a couple terrible plays. Overall not a totally bad game for him. This season has just not been what I'd expect from him after last season.

While that's fair, I also think, in Hynes system, different players have been waking up at different rates.

First Stempniak. Then Cammalleri and Henrique. Then Zajac. Then Palmieri. etc.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We needed to score in the 1st.

Had 11 shots in the 1st period, did we even match 11 more for the remainder of the game?

Apparently not, says we had 24 shots but something wasn't right. I remember seeing 19 with like a little less than 2 minutes left. Maybe that was behind though. No way we got 5 shots on goal in the last 2 minutes.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
This game was lost because of poor effort. Nothing less or more

I don't really agree. I think that they just lost a close game to a better team. Defensively, we were given very little in the 2nd and 3rd periods. There was very little space to create for our forwards and when the ones who have been carrying us get shut down, this is the likely result unfortunately.

Couple missteps here and there and the Blues capitalized. That's hockey for you. They can, and hopefully will, regroup in Chicago.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
We were outmatched by a team with size and speed. These type of teams will always give the Devils fits.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Where is the booth that Deb and Johnny Mac call intermissions and pre/post game shows located at?

Can anyone tell me? I mean is it up in a suite or something? It's obviously on the side of the ice where our bench is, the end that we defend in the 1st and 3rd period's.

But is it up in the suite? That's what it looks like. Lou and the coaches suite and scratched/injured players suites are up there in that area.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I want to say it looks like the area where the Devils Dancers used to be outside section 17 but when I have seen that area it's just empty so it's probably as you said in a suite or the restaurant somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad