GDT: 15/3/14 - CAR @ BOS - I got your obscure video game reference right here!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Yeah it's not like the Bruins are the best team in the conference on a 7 winning game winning streak or anything like that. They are getting dominated because the Bruins are A LOT better than them, not because they aren't "playing"

The Bruins are great, but Carolina looks sloppier than usual today.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The Bruins are great, but Carolina looks sloppier than usual today.

The Bruins system will do that to you. And their physicality. I'm not trying to suggest the Canes are playing well or anything like that, but Blueline basically said no one else was even making an effort. Which is beyond untrue.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Yeah it's not like the Bruins are the best team in the conference on a 7 winning game winning streak or anything like that. They are getting dominated because the Bruins are A LOT better than them, not because they aren't "playing"

You're taking the comment the wrong way. It was more of a comment about the way Ward has played than a commentary about the rest of the team. Mostly because the rest of the team hasn't done much to comment on.

The Bruins are a much better team, no doubt, but it doesn't help that the Canes have made plenty of unforced turnovers. And with the exception of a chance or two here or there, their offensive guns haven't really made their presence known in this game. They started the game on their heels and haven't really recovered since then.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
You're taking the comment the wrong way. It was more of a comment about the way Ward has played than a commentary about the rest of the team. Mostly because the rest of the team hasn't done much to comment on.

The Bruins are a much better team, no doubt, but it doesn't help that the Canes have made plenty of unforced turnovers. And with the exception of a chance or two here or there, their offensive guns haven't really made their presence known in this game. They started the game on their heels and haven't really recovered since then.

Yeah they aren't playing well. Some of that is unforced errors. Especially on the first goal because that was covered if Sekera could bother to stop. God help Eric Staal if he did that.

When I say a whole team isn't playing I mean they aren't making an effort. It's all good.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Isn't it crazy how Harrison and Murphy were out against Boston's first line and got scored on?

Didn't help that it was Nash's line out with them either. Since Dwyer and Nash were both down low and contributed nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad