13-14 Around the League\Playoff Race discussion!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Leafs are a lot closer to Philly then you seem to believe, just need a win Friday. That would leave them 2 games and 1 point behind with Philly playing Boston and St.Louis next.

I don't think you get it.

1 point behind with ONLY 7 games left and THEY have 9 games left is a HUGE lead.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I just realized something

I am forced to root for Montreal tonight. If they can get a win tonight we stand a chance. If they lose then we probably wont make the playoffs.

If Montreal losses and Toronto losses then it's season over.

I can stand rooting for Montreal, it ****ing pisses me off but here we are...

Jacques Trap*

Word is Habs will be throwing the game. :sarcasm:

Maybe not but maybe some Habs fans will be routing for the wings. :naughty:

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
The one thing that I hate is that near the end of the season , the Leafs always have more games played than the rest of the league it seems, its a killer to try to determine what you need to get into the playoffs

Shadden

Go Habs Go!
Mar 4, 2013
Montreal
Habs need that win for home ice advantage if that can cheer you guys up a little bit. Unfortunately we often play bad against Detroit, so we'll see how things go !

SoulOnIce

Sep 12, 2009
I don't think you get it.

1 point behind with ONLY 7 games left and THEY have 9 games left is a HUGE lead.

HUGE? Maybe we have a different interpretation of huge in capital letters.

It's far from a sure thing is all I was trying to say. I'm aware that the odds are against it but Philly should start feeling some pressure if it gets to that point. 2 games against boston, 1 against st.louis, pittsburgh, tampa and columbus isn't a friendly schedule either.

But anyway, Leafs have to win on friday to have any shot at this and winning any game at this point is a big accomplishment.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
The one thing that I hate is that near the end of the season , the Leafs always have more games played than the rest of the league it seems, its a killer to try to determine what you need to get into the playoffs

6-2 gets the leafs in 5-3 probably gets us in imo. plus from here on we have the easiest schedule based on win percentage than Washington, Detriot and Columbus.

pezcore

Jan 13, 2012
St-Hubert, Qc
feels sooo weird ro have most of Leafs nation to cheer with us tonight but hey, Ill take the temporary friendship between our fan base.

Game matters to us, we want home ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad