GDT: 13/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I didn't realize just how much I investigate threads on HF.

It was down, and I was down.

:cry:

Me too brother.

It's my home page, I actually had to watch the NFL today (all the games were blowouts) to compensate for no HF. I thought about going outside that's how bad it was for me. ;)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I respect the Blackhawks anthem, I just wish they would speed it up just a little. It seems to take for-ever!

Bathcat

Slavin is mediocre
Jul 26, 2010
Oakland
Toews is doing a great job killing momentum by continually getting caught offside. Did I just see Hossa shooting him daggers?

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Seriously? What the ****. :laugh:

Hitting the post doesn't count as a shot so I guess that makes sense?

If someone shots on goal, and another player takes the rebound, I think the shot is counted as an assist.So even if there's a shot on the goalie it doesn't matter, the assist still count.Someone could correct me though.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Blues kicking the Avs ass and losing 2-0. Varlamov is ridiculous.

I think the Blues have won a couple games this year that they shouldn't have. Karma

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
I never felt this confident in an Islanders goalie tandem. Griess with the shutout, and the team's 8-0-2 over the last 10.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Wow. I understand if you can't challenge it I suppose, but why not the officials review it? It looked like it may have gone off Sedin's glove, but it also looked like it hit the defender's stick at least once. That would nulify the hand pass call and allow the goal. BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad