GDT: 12/23: Sabres @ Red Wings, 7:30PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bps21*

I am more looking forward to this game than any in a long time. I fully expect to lose handily...but the sheer number of people that I'm interested in watching closely is huge in comparison to usual.

Risto and zads and Girgensons of course...but armia (yay!), grigorenko, Pysyk, larsson...that's what I'm talking about. Throw in Schaller and Deslauriers...that's NINE young guys going tonight. Holy crap.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
With a win Detroit would be 1st in the Division... even though they have lost 6 games in a row. #justEasternConferencethings

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

Tyler Ennis and Drew Stafford are serving as alternate captains tonight with Josh Gorges. #BUFvsDET -CR

@DetroitRedWings

Lines:
Z-Pav-Abby
Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco
Mule-Nyquist-Helm
Weiss-Glendening-Miller

Defensive pairings:
Kronwall-Ericsson
DeKeyser-Quincey
Smith-Kindl

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
B5lF_TrIQAAK1dZ.jpg:large

Bps21*

Grigorenko looks like a sociopath there. Larsson looks high. Schaller like a child molester.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
With a win Detroit would be 1st in the Division... even though they have lost 6 games in a row. #justEasternConferencethings

The league is in on the Oilers Sabres tank competition, setting up to help the Oilers succeed (at not succeeding).

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
@BuffaloSabres

Tyler Ennis and Drew Stafford are serving as alternate captains tonight with Josh Gorges. #BUFvsDET -CR

@DetroitRedWings

Lines:
Z-Pav-Abby
Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco
Mule-Nyquist-Helm
Weiss-Glendening-Miller

Defensive pairings:
Kronwall-Ericsson
DeKeyser-Quincey
Smith-Kindl

Wish Zemgus had one of the A's. :(

Bps21*

That's gotta count. Great getting the puck in front by Stafford. And Des crashing the net...good things happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad