lFdKG7X.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
So here's the plan...

After the game we lock Gourde in the dressing room and don't let him leave.

Thats as far as I've gotten.

We allow Bogosian to leave so he take care of any children they have while we also convince Gourde's wife this is not a kidnapping as soon as she comes looking for him. That she can be perfectly calm and resume her life back here instead of Seattle; that the confusion will pass.

We get them back by tomorrow morning and announce he's a full time member of the Lightning on Dock Talk With Killer just in time for lunch

We play ignorant and don't tell Seattle a damn thing when Gourde plays games for us again

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I live in Seattle, and a coworker of mine (who does have some underlying mental issues) hates that I'm a Bolts fan and has this dumb contrived Lightning/Kraken rivalry in his mind. Whenever he brings it up I just remind him to study his US geography.

Gonna miss tonight's game due to work (though hopefully ESPN+ will allow me to watch the replay, despite me being in the Seattle market). Will be at the game in mid January when the Bolts are in Seattle though.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
Seattle is a very dangerous team this season but it's always a pleasure to welcome Yanni back!!!
Go Bolts!!!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Over/under on how many penalties JT Brown commits tonight?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad