GDT: 12/11/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2015

:wings vs :devils
7:00 PM ET
(FS-D,MSG+)

:kings2 vs :pens
7:00 PM ET
(SN1,TVAS2,FS-W,ROOT)

:jets vs :hawks
8:30 PM ET
(TSN3,CSN-CH)

:flyers vs :stars
8:30 PM ET
(TCN-PH,FS-SW)

:wild vs :coyotes
9:00 PM ET
(FS-N,FS-A PLUS)

:rangers vs :edmonton
9:30 PM ET
(MSG,SNW)

:canes vs :ducks2
10:00 PM ET
(FS-CR,PRIME,FS-SD)

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Ouch. Wings are on a back-to-back though, if that's any consolation. Anyway, here's hoping for a good match.

Yea hopefully. Really excited to see Blandisi though. Hopefully Tlusty is rejuvenated by his time off as well.

But most importantly, tonight is Star Wars Night at the Rock! :yo:

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Red Wings looking to extend their 12 game point streak tonight. On the 2nd half of a back to back though + travel so I think they lose.

LeftBackLegend

Oct 15, 2011
Yea hopefully. Really excited to see Blandisi though. Hopefully Tlusty is rejuvenated by his time off as well.

The evil empire always wins in the first act...so prepare for a proper trouncing! ;)

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014

Looks like he will get thrown right into the fire tonight; i'm interested to see how he holds up. He is going to end up getting matched with Zetterberg's, Datsyuk's, or Tatar and Nyquist's line.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Devils possible lineup tonight. :cry: :help: :shakehead

FORWARDS
Cammalleri - Josefson - Stempniak
Tlusty - Blandisi - Palmieri
Elias - Kalinin - Kennedy
O'Neill - Gionta - Tootoo

DEFENSEMEN
Greene - Larsson
Moore - Severson
Schlemko - Gelinas

GOALIES
Schneider
Kinkaid

Healthy Scratches: Merrill and Matteau

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Dustin Brown amazes me. He carried the puck in on a clear-cut 3-on-2 odd-man rush, with a great chance to give Michael Mersch his first real touch of the puck (and, perhaps, point) of his NHL career on only his first or second shift ever, and what did Brown do? He ignored Mersch and his other linemate and took the unscreened shot (which, as always, had no rebound). It's simply dumbfounding how selfish with the puck he can be and how it's gotten worse as he's gotten worse.

Last edited:

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Blatant hit from behind by McNabb on Bennett. Bennet gone for, presumably, concussion testing. No call on McNabb.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I have these games on in the background, but the Kings game is feisty as heck. What happened on Saturday to cause so much hatred for two teams that only see each other twice a year.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Pretty impressed at the officials being able to sort out a full scrum into a 5v3 situation. Way to be.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Malkin got shot lol. What a dive

didn't watch it but if it was what looked like a light hit to the back of the leg, there are nerves there that will paralyze it. Happened to Zucker a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad