GDT: 11/8 Bruins Visit Brooklyn Bruins @ Islanders 5pm ET NESN, TVAS, Radio WZLX 100.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Nice game by Trotman: 4 hits, 3 blocks, 4 shots on net. I thought he looked poised for his first game back.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Rask with a Rask like performance. He was great tonight. Thought Z looked better than ever on the final game of the road trip. Good win, hopefully more to come.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
That first goal was a thing of beauty, set play great execution.

Belesky with the penalty of the year at the end.

Excellent game from Rask.

Nice to get a road win against a tough opponent. The Bruins have more wins in Brooklyn than Boston so far this year.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
@Florida
@ Tampa
Dallas
@ Wash
@Montreal
@ NYI

If I told u before the Florida game we'd be 3-3 I think everyone would have taken that on this brutal stretch

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
the day we learn to take fewer penalties will be a great day.

Vatrano is so fun to watch, he competes, he hits, skates, shoots, skates back to defend.
Can't really see reasons to send him down and play that one number 25 over him, I take my chances defensively with Frank.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Rask with a Rask like performance. He was great tonight. Thought Z looked better than ever on the final game of the road trip. Good win, hopefully more to come.

Yep, Rask & Z both looked like we should expect them to. That really gives me a good feeling about this team.

jdz

May 22, 2013
@Florida
@ Tampa
Dallas
@ Wash
@Montreal
@ NYI

If I told u before the Florida game we'd be 3-3 I think everyone would have taken that on this brutal stretch

Yep and there are a lot of winnable games coming.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Trotman was smooth all night. I wish we could see the Chara/Trotman pairing comeback. They look good together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad