GDT: 11/8/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
http://www.nhl.com/ice/scores.htm

For regular season game discussions.

This thread will not necessarily preclude separate threads about significant events in games being allowed. What is or what is not significant will ultimately be decided by the moderators. Threads may be closed if the event is considered to be minor.

3PM ET
:stars @ :wings

5PM ET
:nucks @ :devils

5PM ET
:bruins @ :isles

7PM CT
:edmonton @ :hawks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
yeah and Kassian played with the Sedins for a while, so everyone should realize by now that it doesn't make him a first liner.

Kassian was also never one of the top players on the Canucks nor did he produce anywhere close to how Larkin is. Larkin has been indisputably the teams second best forward, is leading the team in even strength scoring as well as +/-

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Of course Micky doesn't care if the puck goes out of play when the Wings on the attack. What are the rules for anyways?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Even both Wings announcers talking about how that wasn't actually Too Many Men by the Stars.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Man, I keep mistaking Andreas Athanasiou to Dylan Larkin. He is such a puck hound with no quit in him; he's a motor that just won't stop. Fast and has determination just like Larkin.

Andreas Athanasiou looks like a legit NHL player right now.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2007
I get it was a bad hit but talk about a couple of sucker punches. :laugh:

Refs should just even it up.
Yeah, looked up after the hit happened, only saw the sucker punches. I'm sure the hit must have been deserving of a penalty based off the reaction, but there's no way you don't call a penalty on Ericsson there :laugh:

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Hemsky got hit earlier in the game when he was in a vulnerable position as well. Between those two hits, the phantom too many men, and the completely botched delay of game they didn't call, I don't think either team is happy with the refs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad