GDT: 11/3/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
seems like i made the right decision not watching it. these guys always dominate us on shots at least so i wouldn't think too deeply about it

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Felt like Carolina had an extra man out there all game long. Vasy definitely deserved a win. The rest of the team not so much.

Hagel passing on every chance he had drove me crazy. We already have one overpasser on that line. His only job should be to skate north-south and crash the net. It shouldn't be that difficult to understand, especially when he isn't very good in playmaking.

Got to give credit to Namestnikov. He played very well this game and easily could've had a couple of goals with a little luck.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Felt like Carolina had an extra man out there all game long. Vasy definitely deserved a win. The rest of the team not so much.

Hagel passing on every chance he had drove me crazy. We already have one overpasser on that line. His only job should be to skate north-south and crash the net. It shouldn't be that difficult to understand, especially when he isn't very good in playmaking.

Got to give credit to Namestnikov. He played very well this game and easily could've had a couple of goals with a little luck.
Vlad was even named 2nd star of the game!

Reactions: ultra63

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Vasy played very well. Still needed 4 goals though to win like I expected. No hedman is obvious.

Need help on the blue line

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
3/4 points without Hedman - I’ll take it!
The points are great but these were not impressive games. The one good thing at least the Sergi haters are quiet. We all know this one was due to Vasi who played great. One the other hand this was the worst game for Point in at least three years. Team D was horrid all you have to do is look at how they let Vasi get shelled I think he put a ad in the paper for a supporting team.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The points are great but these were not impressive games. The one good thing at least the Sergi haters are quiet. We all know this one was due to Vasi who played great. One the other hand this was the worst game for Point in at least three years. Team D was horrid all you have to do is look at how they let Vasi get shelled I think he put a ad in the paper for a supporting team.
Nah, Point has a stinker once in a while. Agreed that this was particularly bad, but there have been worse. The thing with Point is it never happens in the playoffs though, or in any high stakes game really. Him and Hedman might be the only two on the team who never put in a bad game when the chips are down. If they are healthy anyway.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Its still entirely too early to speculate about TDL stuff but in a twisted way its good to see exactly what our defensive depth looks like right now, which is mostly treading water. Fleury... I don't remember his original scouting report but he is just a bit unspectacular. I think Perbix has been very good, made a couple of 10/10 goofball moves though for sure. Myers should fit in nicely in Syracuse. Foote is a lot more cautious with his positioning and its paying off nicely for him, hes in better spots defensively and is really moving well and driving play at times.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
He’s what 4th in the league in defenseman scoring that should count for something.
He's currently tied for 8th and only a -1 now. He's definitely improved from his first 4 or 5 games this season, which is encouraging. He and Perbix are working well together - who saw that pairing coming?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->