GDT: 11/12/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabres_phan

Feb 14, 2005
That ******** from some Sabres fans, though. It's just funny and sweet that this happened, don't take it personally. I bet that Byslma was laughing about it.

It's just a shame that Panthers fans were not there to admire the brilliance.

I'm sure most Sabres fans are happy with "lesson learned" in conjunction with the win and a .500 record for the first time in a couple of years. It's funny in a trollish, floppy sort of way.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I'm sure most Sabres fans are happy with "lesson learned" in conjunction with the win and a .500 record for the first time in a couple of years. It's funny in a trollish, floppy sort of way.

Yea I think it's cool. Doesn't take away from the kid's brilliance. I view it as a passing of the torch.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I can't imagine anything more frustrating than playing from behind against LA

It typically doesn't look like it did tonight. Kings are usually fantastic at continuing to generate the majority of the possession and shots with the lead. I haven't seen them collapse like that in a long time which is both a credit to the isles and a facepalm to us continuing to be our own worst enemies when we have control of the puck.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I just meant because they get their sticks on everything and move the puck up ice so quick. If you make it through all of that...the goalies are good and you get to start all over.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
A bit surprised this is a talking point, but that was Eichel's third bump on Jagr on that shift and he obviously let the old vet know he was there with that last one away from the puck. A little more guile on Eichel's part and he might have goaded Jagr into the penalty there instead of taking the retaliatory one himself.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I really don't think that was a dive. It looked like eichel got his stick and jabbed it at jagrs skates. I do that all the time to friends at shinny because they're not expecting it and it works.

Edit- actually I seen it at a better angle and I don't do what he did but that's definitely not a dive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad