GDT: 11/1/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The player had just moved the puck up ice a moment before... He took the hit to make the pass.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
I don't understand why the Jet's have to look like they've never played hockey before against the Canadians. Soooooo frustrating.

Davebo*

What a hero bufflin is - taking out Gally was quite an achievement, idiot.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Buff trying to get kicked out and get to Schwartz early. Fat piece of ****.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Take off your homer glasses bud, your boy Byfuglien is one of the dirtiest and most reckless players in the league and any fan who watches hockey knows that.

At the first one. Went for the body instead of the puck on a pinch. Happens 100000 billion times a game. He is just big so it looks bad. I didn't catch the second hit. trying to find it.

Also don't tell me what to do.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Buff is a disgrace. Trying to get kicked out early so he can hit the poutine spots I guess

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
At the first one. Went for the body instead of the puck on a pinch. Happens 100000 billion times a game. He is just big so it looks bad. I didn't catch the second hit. trying to find it.

Also don't tell me what to do.

Shocking that you missed it!

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Yup.. so he drives through, Gallegher dodges the check so Buff doesn't catch all of him.

His arm goes up at the end due to the fact that he finishes with the shoulder. No elbow on contact...

LOL!

Big loser will be suspend right after the game. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad