BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Alright, Alright, Alright,

I want to exclaim BOOOM!! quite a few times tonight!
Do unto others before they have the chance to doeth unto you

1728425840832.png

Reactions: DoubleBack and BMC

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Zadi with the drip. . . WTF

That was not a pleasant term when I was growing up, thought he had a STD. . . . .

Anywho, great to start another season, can't wait to see what the new top line and d pairings look like, and Marchand in the contract year, rock and roll. . . . .

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Still alive and maybe another year of hockey, Boston Hockey.

Another year with my Boston Bruins fans. I was nervous regarding Swayman, but that seemed to have worked out. Sweeney is an idiot as is Neely and the Jacobs.

Back to hockey, it would be nice to start as a coordinated team working together as two units, defense most important and then offense.

Let's Go Bruins and my Bruins' fans.
So glad to see you! Here's to a great season!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
look at you with high up connections :)
:laugh: I don't know about that, but you get to know folks when you have been sitting next to the bench for over 20 years. Players come and go but some of the Bs guys have been there for years. They are really good guys.

A couple of them have always been good to us (me and @GahdenRinkRat). They know my kid too and are nice to her also. They gave her a puck for her birthday a few years ago when she was home from Calif for the opening night game.

1728427084769.png

also

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
TONIGHT’S GAME- The Bruins visit the Panthers tonight in the first of three games between these teams this season and the first of two gamesof this season’s series at Amerant Bank Arena ... The Bruins are opening their 2024-25 season tonight with a 45-38-16-0record overall in season-opening games and an 11-21-5-0 mark when opening a season on the road.- Following tonight’s game, the Bruins will face a three-game home stand vs. Montreal on Oct. 10, vs. Los Angeles on Oct. 12and vs. Florida on Oct. 14.

SEASON-OPENING GAMES- The Bruins are 45-38-16-0 overall in season-opening games and are 10-2-0 in their last 12 season openers.- They have gone to overtime in a season opener on 11 occasions with a 3-0-8-0 record in those games

MILESTONES APPROACHING- Nikita Zadora’s next assist will be the 100th assist of his NHL career.- David Pastnak is three assists short of his 400th NHL assist.- Pavel Zacha is five points shy of his 300th NHL point.- Trent Frederic is six points short of his 100th NHL point.INJURIES- Matt Poitras, Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula are Injured Non-Roster designees.BOSTON vs. FLORIDA, LIFETIME SERIES- The Bruins and Panthers are meeting for the 114th time in their histories with Boston holding a 64-37-6-7 record and 343-290 scoring advantage in those games.- The Bruins are 32-19-2-3 vs. the Panthers in 56 road games and a 160-159 scoring edge.- The Bruins are 5-0-1 in their last six regular season games vs. the Panthers.

Reactions: hrdpuk

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Nice to have hockey night

Too bad we have to we have to put up with liein' pig neely and greedy pig sway and over paid bottom six . But the team will persevere .

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad