GDT: 10/31/15 - Wild @ Blues - 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi - FS-N

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Zucker, you magnificent beast. Yeah!

And WTF is with them not calling a penalty on holding him down like that. Jeez, zebra was standing RIGHT there

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
A goalie is only as good as the defense in front of him. Don't expect Dubnyk to go god mode like he did last year. Our defense has been downright awful this season.

Sorry, but our bantam B goalie from last year would've stopped the first one.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Literally have no clue how Gunnarson didn't get a penalty. Ref was staring right at him hold Zucker's face into the ground for 10 seconds.

Ultimate payback.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Yeo needs to get in the refs ear, this is absolutely ridiculous and they are swallowing the whistle on some of this stuff. If they let the Blues walk the line they are just going to keep stretching it.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
Gunnarson wtf was he doing, somekind of swedish traditional male to male maybe :laugh:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Blues are going to rough when the refs are obviously turning their heads and allowing the $&#! to happen. That hold on Zucker was crazy.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I hope we will be able to pay Zucker, I have to imagine if they have to choose between players Zucker would be at the top of the list to keep.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
Meh, I'm just tired of the Dubnyk blame train when I see plenty of blame to go around on our defense. The 2 tonight I will concede but come on people...

J22*

A goalie is only as good as the defense in front of him. Don't expect Dubnyk to go god mode like he did last year. Our defense has been downright awful this season.

you might want to save that cliche for when it's actually applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad