GDT: 10/31/15 - Wild @ Blues - 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi - FS-N

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Jesus Christ. Just sitting back and taking the abuse. Pathetic showing thus far.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Greenlay talking about how the physicality is affecting the Wild... BS lousy goaltending is the problem

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Ok, sounds like I'm gonna grab a one more beer before heading home. Dubs hasn't exactly shown any stellarism this season, and sounds like he's gonna continue to do what's been already doing so far.

Not enough saves.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
A goalie is only as good as the defense in front of him. Don't expect Dubnyk to go god mode like he did last year. Our defense has been downright awful this season.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
FFS. They look like a peewee team out there. The **** is going on? Passing is off, no one's skating, boneheaded plays.

65 more minutes of this...

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Dubnyk looks like a Trainwreck

Yup.

I'm not saying he's not capable of turning everything around and I hope he does . . . but WTF were they thinking with that contract based on a 1/2 season of play?? I'd like to see our D tighten up, but even so Dubs is not looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad