GDT: 10/31/15 - Wild @ Blues - 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi - FS-N

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laredo

Feb 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
This is random but my love for Zucker is approaching This Providenceian levels. Kid is so much fun to watch...he does everything.

The moment I saw him breakout of the wild defensive zone past 5 red wings defenseman to score a great goal I knew he was something special to watch.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
The moment I saw him breakout of the wild defensive zone past 5 red wings defenseman to score a great goal I knew he was something special to watch.

Moment I watched him (poor AHL stream, cause of the NHL lockout) break into the o-zone and snipe one short side 5 seconds into OT I loved him.

I loved him first! I'm cooler!

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Still first.

Bye-Bye-hipster.jpg

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Watched Preds-Kings.

HOLY POOPARONI, the 3on3 OT is so stupidly entertaining. I'm starting to advocate actually moving on to full time 4on4 hockey.

Also, Doughty, Toffoli & Carter are like really good.

On to this game! Blues squad looks quite depleted, they are without 3 of their best guys. We need to capitalize on that.

GoBluz24

Established 1967
Apr 8, 2012
so ill near st lou
Watched Preds-Kings.

HOLY POOPARONI, the 3on3 OT is so stupidly entertaining. I'm starting to advocate actually moving on to full time 4on4 hockey.

Also, Doughty, Toffoli & Carter are like really good.

On to this game! Blues squad looks quite depleted, they are without 3 of their best guys. We need to capitalize on that.

Actually 5 of our better players. Shattenkirk, Statsny, Schwartz, Tarasenko, and Berglund. In addition, Fabbri was out for 4 or 5 games and Lehtera missed all of preseason. It's really surprising that the Blues are 7-2-1.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I've had a bunch of different thoughts watching Dubnyk play this year. Thanking God for him, hasn't been one that has crossed my mind yet.

Better him than Kuemper.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Actually 5 of our better players. Shattenkirk, Statsny, Schwartz, Tarasenko, and Berglund. In addition, Fabbri was out for 4 or 5 games and Lehtera missed all of preseason. It's really surprising that the Blues are 7-2-1.

Wow. That's a lot of money and even more, important guys on the IR. Lets see how shaky our goaltending is today though, it just might make this a game too. Our D and goaltending has been... questionable these past games. Wild offense can't carry the load whole season so we better pull our things together.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Good win last night against Chicago, but we can't allow those type of goals. Have to really step up defense.
I'm really glad Dubs is starting tonight. Hopefully it will be a lot better game by him. Go Wild!

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Yes Dubnyk hasnt played as well this year! But I think that was a given his play wouldnt be at the level it was last year! But he is 7-2 this year and that is all that matters and 1 of the loses he came in relief and got the loss because the Wild rallied

J22*

Yes Dubnyk hasnt played as well this year! But I think that was a given his play wouldnt be at the level it was last year! But he is 7-2 this year and that is all that matters and 1 of the loses he came in relief and got the loss because the Wild rallied

Above average was all that I was really hoping for. Maybe close to being a top 10 goalie if things went well. Dubnyk hasn't come close to that.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Not sure I like Duby starting this one.

First, I have a feeling that his knee might still be bugging him, in which case he should probably take advantage of the extended break and get an extra days rest for it.

Second, we're gonna need to play in front of Kuemper at some point this season. Better to try to get the wrinkles out of his game now instead of later on when points are even more critical.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011

Beatable.

Edit: And no idea why Backes is centering the 4th line. But it's kind of hilarious.

came here to doom and gloom as expected Kuemper in.. then saw this, should be close one

edit: ok it's Dubnyk in, we should win this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad