GDT: 10/18/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
FO6PGNa.png

CkdQk5M.png

IfdwXvp.png

RpS4p5t.png

YuPVrMb.png

oJgSqjy.png

oiWvn0J.png

Rt4noZy.png

fHHq285.png

DQY29L7.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
There's no reason we shouldn't put up 5 against that D. ...So, of course, we lose 6-1. MJ with a shortie.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Funny how we are paying another ex Ranger over 5 to play on the 4th. Sick.
TBF Miller isn't on the 4th because he hasn't been playing well - it's to roll four lines that can score.

If we were demoting someone for their play, it would be Stamkos on the fourth line.

Stamkos should be on the fourth line.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
TBF Miller isn't on the 4th because he hasn't been playing well - it's to roll four lines that can score.

If we were demoting someone for their play, it would be Stamkos on the fourth line.

Stamkos should be on the fourth line.

That 2nd line won't last, Point on wing is stupid and Stamkos will be a black hole linemates again until he re-pairs with Kucherov, just how he works.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That 2nd line won't last, Point on wing is stupid and Stamkos will be a black hole linemates again until he re-pairs with Kucherov, just how he works.

I think Stamkos and Gourde are just filling in on faceoffs for Point, and once the play starts, Stamkos plays the right side.

Kucherov's going to have to heat up in order to get Stamkos going. So re-pairing those two probably depends on whether or not Kuch heats up before or after TKO is split. If it's before, TKO could be a thing most of the year. But I don't know if Kuch will ever get as white hot as he was to start last season, when both he and Stamkos were putting up monster numbers.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Keep Stamkos the hell away from Kucherov. Kucherov will figure it out. He always goes through funks like this and then goes white hot. For once Stamkos needs to figure things out for himself

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Cally in, Erne out.

While coach Jon Cooper wouldn't go quite so far as to declare Callahan in the lineup, per Bryan Burns of the Lightning's official site, and the winger still needs to be activated off injured reserve, it seems he will be making his season debut Thursday. Callahan figures to bump Adam Erne or J.T. Miller from the lineup.

Ahh CBS sports, gotta love em.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I can't believe how far ahead of schedule he is. Normally it's the other way around.

Well not really, he had surgery in late May and was supposed to miss approximately 5 months.

It's 2 weeks shy of 5 months..

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Cally in, Erne out.
Erne has been playing well. Especially with Paquette. Would have much rather had Cally get 100% before bumping Erne out of the lineup. You know that Cally isn't 100% and is just coming back early and going to get hurt again in 10 games.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I know some people are saying that this is a trap game and that Det has to win eventually. I on the other hand think this is the perfect game for Kuch and Stamkos to break out with a big performance. I want to see det start the season with 7 losses and be in tears. :mad:

Last edited:

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Why don't we just run Gourde - Point - Miller? Have Miller play with two duracell rabbits and have Stammer down with the bottom feeders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad