GDT: 1/15/15: WILD (18-19-5) at SABRES (14-27-3) TV: FS-N, FS-WI, MSG-B, BELL TV - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Risto is +0, and Zads is -1. Not too bad for a two rookies that are leading the team in ice time by a fair margin (only Gorges is close, and he's a -3) in a 4-0 game.

Bodes well for the future.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Did Ray just say Fran Hisky instead of franchise history?

Yeah.

Usually when someone says something weird like that the first instinct is "did he really just say that?"

Now it when Ray says something that makes sense that's the reaction you get. :laugh:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
lol.. Poor May and Duffer... they keep having to go back to Des fight to show anything positive.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
This is my first game live in some time this year. At least it's a night out with the wife away from the kids. :laugh:

This season can't end fast enough.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Thank god we had that streak. I can't imagine what people would be saying if that never happened. Bought us some good will.

The McEichel talk is great, but this is beyond the pale. No NHL team should ever look like this.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
This is my first game live in some time this year. At least it's a night out with the wife away from the kids. :laugh:

This season can't end fast enough.

Yea, I'm here too with the wife ....

Best part was eating at 716 beforehand. Waited 75 minutes to be seated, but it was our first time going and it was a very nice time. Got sat at 6:00, ate, and got out at 6:45. In our seats for the anthems. We'll go again. I had the veggie pizza, wife had a veggie burger and fries. Good food.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Could things be going this positively for us? 9th straight loss will set a new franchise record for consecutive games lost. And fingers will be pointed at Nolan

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
Yea, I'm here too with the wife ....

Best part was eating at 716 beforehand. Waited 75 minutes to be seated, but it was our first time going and it was a very nice time. Got sat at 6:00, ate, and got out at 6:45. In our seats for the anthems. We'll go again. I had the veggie pizza, wife had a veggie burger and fries. Good food.

75 min wait at a sports bar, that would be the last game my wife ever went to lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad