Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

520ffc9f4049153a.jpg

If I see even a hint of more of the same lackadaisical effort in the first few minutes of the game I won't be watching this crap anymore.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Do it for Bill Torrey and Scott Mellanby and John Vanbiesbrouck and for that very first rat.

There was an episode of the X-Files where one of the main evil conspiracy guys says that the Buffalo Bills will never win anything as long as he says so.

Feeling like that
Internationally, Bosnia-Herzegovina is set for a February vote on independence from Yugoslavia.
America couldn't care less.
I'm working on next month's Oscar nominations. Any preference?
I couldn't care less. What I don't want to see is the Bills winning the Super Bowl. As long as I'm alive, that doesn't happen.
That'll be tough, sir. Buffalo wants it bad.
So did the Soviets in '80.
What're you saying? You rigged the Olympic hockey game?
What's the matter? Don't you believe in miracles?

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
It's insane to me they aren't changing the 4th line lmao. PoMo is truly not going to adjust at all. Oilers figured their shit out game 3 and he did nothing. This is no better than Brunette.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
It's insane to me they aren't changing the 4th line lmao. PoMo is truly not going to adjust at all. Oilers figured their shit out game 3 and he did nothing. This is no better than Brunette.

If we lose because of the 4th line it wasn’t meant to be anyway. The team either shows up or they don’t. If they show up I think they have a shot, although they haven’t done so for 3 games

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
The only thing I can say about the 4th line is they need to avoid icing it. Every time there is an icing with them on the ice Edmonton throws out McDavid.

You avoid icing it by winning battles. We need to win our shifts and win our board battles.

When these guys are on, there’s no team better. Our only chance to win this game is if we are on and everyone is pulling us forward. If they putz around for 80% of the game like they have been lately it’s over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad