GDT: 05/11/2015 - Islanders @ Canadiens - RDS/CITYM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Condon is dirty.

I wonder if we could get a decent return, or part of a deal, for him. he's solid...I would be interested if I was a team without a solid goalie.

He's a shocker.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
91ed414a648df45048b0f8ad0d28c95c.jpg

fuUfAYH.gif

fishing deep in my gif collection

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
MT's gonna have to try something to wake Galchenyuk up. He's 4th in TOI for the Habs centers tonight with only 7:39 TOI. Eller with a team low 6:36 TOI after 2 periods.

There are some recurring issues starting to rear their ugly heads.
Can someone please explain what Pacs game is right now?
He isn't beating anybody with his footspeed and he isn't good good in close support.
He is in between on just about every shift.
The so called second line needs far more icetime if they hope to succeed what a joke.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Semin
Eller-Galchenyuk-Gallagher

How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me. I still can't believe Semin isn't even playing, like wtf?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Semin
Eller-Galchenyuk-Gallagher

How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me. I still can't believe Semin isn't even playing, like wtf?

The Habs are winning, and winning in a convincing manner. MT feels safer with what he has. Understandable.

Flashmann*

The worst part about these boring games is that you know the next goal against the Habs and it's a loss.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The Habs are winning, and winning in a convincing manner. MT feels safer with what he has. Understandable.

With one line scoring, the 3rd line. It's not like he would be changing that line. If that line doesn't score, then what? You had all this time to get the other lines going and find some chemistry and you didn't bother because you were winning.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
With one line scoring, the 3rd line. It's not like he would be changing that line. If that line doesn't score, then what? You had all this time to get the other lines going and find some chemistry and you didn't bother because you were winning.

Mt is no different than other coaches in that regard. He probably won't make changes until a longer string of losses/bad play, at which point i expect Semin to replace Eller in the lineup anyway.

I don't have a problem with the MT's decision making thus far.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
First and second line needs serious change.

Plekanec: 0 goal in last 8 games+2periods
Pacioretty: 0 even strength goal in the last 6 games, 0 pts in 6 games.+2 periods
Gallagher: 1 even strength goal in 14 games so far this season.+2period

Galchenyuk: 1 goal in last 13 games+2periods
Eller: 1 even strength goal in 12 games+2periods

It's not because we are winning that we can't improve. The top 2 lines are awful at 5 on 5.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I wonder why Cleveland didn't think it necessary to cover Eifert in the end zone? Like, he has the most TD's for all TE's in the league. Yet, they don't bother to put a man on him in the red zone.

Puzzling.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
There are some recurring issues starting to rear their ugly heads.
Can someone please explain what Pacs game is right now?
He isn't beating anybody with his footspeed and he isn't good good in close support.
He is in between on just about every shift.
The so called second line needs far more icetime if they hope to succeed what a joke.

Therrien quite possibly the worst coach in the NHL at developing talent.

malton

Feb 17, 2009

In fairness they were 9-1 with semin in the line up. 2-1-1 without him.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I wonder why Cleveland didn't think it necessary to cover Eifert in the end zone? Like, he has the most TD's for all TE's in the league. Yet, they don't bother to put a man on him in the red zone.

Puzzling.

worse when you have jeremy hill, and they pass to eifert for a TD at the 2 yard line

fml lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad