GDT: 05/07/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 4 Chicago @ Minnesota - 8:30 p.m. CDT - FSN/NBCSN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Embarrassing loss. Team gave up. But then again when the coach isn't trying, why should they? Yeo has one game left and he's done.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I just...I just dont know what there is to say at this point.

The Wild knew what they needed to do to win.

The Wild had a chance to rally around Kuemper.

The Wild had six chances on the powerplay.

The Wild have had so many things practically handed to them on a silver platter in this season and in this series.

If we had a couple things go different....namely power place chances...we would be looking to go up 3-1 on these jack wads. Instead the Wild are in the middle of one of the most pathetic instances of ******** the bed that I can think of.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

My mom came and asked what channel the game was on...

Saw we were down 3-0

"Bye." goes to bed

I love my mom.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
No I have just immature and trying to get attention grow up they played hard against a good team.. Our power play is horrible but a two year old rant won't fix it

I am genuinely insulted. I use words that are at least at a 6 year old level.

Jerk.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Ok but if we took all the pure grinding teams in the league and put them in one room, we'd be the best.

Persian Wild

Persia 4 Parise
Jul 4, 2011
Germany (Cologne)
Guys, we should take a chill pill.
We all knew that we are going to lose this series. We all predicted it on that poll. Most of you guys predicted a 4:1, as well as me. Hawks are the best team in the NHL. So why the frustration?

OpRedDawn*

this organization seriously needs to clean house this off season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad