Boston Bruins 024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
For me lainy
there are ways to dissuade teams from claiming guys off waivers. i wouldn't be surprised if bruins signed bussi
to a 2 or 3 year deal where the money is like 800/900k but 1 way for all or most of the term.
Last night thinking 3 years 3 mil. If he flops we send him down with no cap implications

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
1) sign Reinhardt 7x 10
2) Ullmark for Hertl
3)Dakota Joshua 4x 3.25
4)Dillon 3 x3.5
5)Duhaim or Sherwood 3 x1.55
6)Lauko for a 4th
For me bigger and better at C. Room for Potrais
Bigger meaner on D
Better scoring on the wings
Way tougher up front
Cap numbers work well they don’t!!

Last edited:

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
And we won’t have to face linus
Would prefer not to , these guys will probably hug it out at center ice if the other wins , not a good look.

Hey guys if we trade Ullmark in couple hours or days, who s going to be Bs goalies? Swayman not signed yet, Bussi not signed yet, can we really trade Linus before Sway is locked? I know he s an RFA but...
Gotta think DS has this all figured out , if not, he's fired.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
1) sign Reinhardt 7x 10
2) Ullmark for Hertl
3)Dakota Joshua 4x 3.25
4)Dillon 3 x3.5
5)Duhaim or Sherwood 3 x1.55
6)Lauko for a 4th
For me bigger and better at C. Room for Potrais
Bigger meaner on D
Better scoring on the wings
Way tougher up front
Cap numbers work
The cap numbers work? What are you assuming for Sway/Bussi?

• Haha
Reactions: JoeIsAStud

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Agreed. Assuming Swayman signs, but Swayman is a fighter it could go to arbitration again. If that happens the $ may be off unless they reach an agreement on the way to an arbitration settlement. Which pushes it into the later summer.
No way he gets more in arbitration than the B's offer. Though he should be traded there after.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I remember my grandmother had one she clamped to the kitchen table.
I had one like that from back in the day still in the box that I gave to a cousin. This one is steel, heavy steel. I can be bolted to a workbench type table. I rewired it a few years ago but otherwise it's a monster that I keep on the shelf in the basement. It has all kinds of parts. You bolt on the parts that you need depending on the job. There's a horn on the top to feed in the meat, and then all kinds of parts to do whatever. Thing is that it's a job and a half to take it apart after and clean it up so doing less than 5-6 pounds isn't really worth the set up, breakdown. Cleaning it after use is a complicated job.

Not really the kind of news we've been circling the wagons for but yeah, I guess.
Maybe he's an add-on to the eventual trade? Why else would that be a priority on a Sunday?

Reactions: Alicat and sarge88

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I had one like that from back in the day still in the box that I gave to a cousin. This one is steel, heavy steel. I can be bolted to a workbench type table. I rewired it a few years ago but otherwise it's a monster that I keep on the shelf in the basement. It has all kinds of parts. You bolt on the parts that you need depending on the job. There's a horn on the top to feed in the meat, and then all kinds of parts to do whatever. Thing is that it's a job and a half to take it apart after and clean it up so doing less than 5-6 pounds isn't really worth the set up, breakdown. Cleaning it after use is a complicated job.

Maybe he's an add-on to the eventual trade? Why else would that be a priority on a Sunday?
I don’t think it takes a whole lot of horsepower to re-up Ian Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad