GDT: “I’ve never been in love, but if a penguin can find a soul mate, I’m sure I can, too.” [Games #6 - Oct. 22] Penguins @ Flames, 7:30pm MT, 4:30am EEST

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Never forget, Penguins are assholes.

NSFW - Language

Flames Lines (maybe)

Penguins
1729605252223.png

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010
Heading to the game tonight. My son wants to try and get Sids autograph. Any time frame or area around the dome that is best to do this?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
tumblr_p8gzrpMoN81re6c9lo1_540.gif

Since its Blasty night..... I dont know whether to wear my RoboPens jersey or my Backs Blasty. :scared:
I guess you have to ask yourself if you want to be an asshole are not :sarcasm:

Also those are possibly the shittiest 2 retro logos in the league.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Heading to the game tonight. My son wants to try and get Sids autograph. Any time frame or area around the dome that is best to do this?

I've never done it, so I don't know. But I assume maybe you could email the Flames and ask how to attempt to do it/request it?

tumblr_p8gzrpMoN81re6c9lo1_540.gif

Since its Blasty night..... I dont know whether to wear my RoboPens jersey or my Backs Blasty. :scared:

Wear a Blasty for Blasty night and eat spicy Burgh~ger/Pen~wings. ;)

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
GFG. Yes 2 games in vs 1 game and I know people love when I do this:
2-0 2.02 .944 vs 0-1 5.08 .861

We know how we'd do in previous years vs that type of tending. The ol' switcheroo comes to mind, but tonight AWOOOOOOOOO! This team is built different. Right?!

Anyone else excited to pop on the ESPN/+ feeds for frozen frenzy?
I enjoyed it last year with whiparound coverage of all 16 games. I have the ability to watch it all from 1500 PDT today until the final whistle around 2230-2245 from Vegas.

I plan on having the main tv and 3 tablets with multi-view going tonight. At least as a novelty til I tune them all out but our boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bounces R Way

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Not sure what to expect from the Pens. They seem to be giving up a lot of chances so if we bury ours and Wolf is solid I think we'll find ourselves back in the win column.

I get why they're playing Zary with Backs but I still don't love it. I guess if he really wants to play center Backs is a great guy to learn from but lets not stifle our sophomore's offense.

Anyone else excited to pop on the ESPN/+ feeds for frozen frenzy?
I enjoyed it last year with whiparound coverage of all 16 games. I have the ability to watch it all from 1500 PDT today until the final whistle around 2230-2245 from Vegas.

I plan on having the main tv and 3 tablets with multi-view going tonight. At least as a novelty til I tune them all out but our boys.

Yeah I thought it was cool. Little too much Buccigross for me though, not sure if he's the guy on it again. Will never be RedZone but I'm glad they're at least trying new shit.

Haven't done it for an away team in a while but the player's entrance is a big ramp near the West Public Entrance. Sometimes the bus hangs out there and guys will sign autographs on their way out.

Best bet might be hanging out by the away tunnel for warmups.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
We have to be the only fanbase where a young player can be a point per game but people are bitching about his offense being stifled because of his linemates... one of whom scored 30 goals last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad