NHL Survivor - CHAMPION RosensRug - Comments

National Hockey League, NHL Survivor I - 2022-2023
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Comments

Yikes. Kings couldn't get anything done against the Stars, who were playing their 3rd game in four nights. Two strikes.

And there's a guy left with no strikes. o_O

With just one strike left, I know I should take the path of least resistance and pick the Stars over the Yotes.

On the other hand, it's the Leafs versus the Canadiens on HNIC, and that seems like a perfect opportunity to go down in a blaze of glory and disappointment.

I'm hoping the spirit of Pavel Bure doesn't finish me tonight.

With just one strike left, I know I should take the path of least resistance and pick the Stars over the Yotes.

On the other hand, it's the Leafs versus the Canadiens on HNIC, and that seems like a perfect opportunity to go down in a blaze of glory and disappointment.

fail-as-a-team-team-fail.gif

Blue Jackets screw me over once again. Chose them to win last time, got a strike. Chose the Sharks to win thisngame against the Jackets and I am now officially eliminated.

it looks like I was given a loss in week 1a. I picked Tampa over Montreal, but Tampa won?

Ad