NHL Survivor - CHAMPION RosensRug - Comments

National Hockey League, NHL Survivor I - 2022-2023
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Comments

Down to one strike left. First time doing this, and what I've learned about myself is that I have absolutely no confidence to pick my own team in any of these match ups, haha.

Well gave it a nice little run, had two strikes off the bat was a matter of time before the 3rd, just didn't think it would be Colorado losing to Hawks :thumbd:

Crazy to see some without strikes yet impressive. GL All.

Well, first time I feel a bit uncomfortable with the pick - but we'll see

Great format and works nicely with the huge upsets :nod:

I have had all correct picks (missed one round and timed out) but it shows me with two red X's. Anyone know why?

Week 5 is now LIVE

If you believe you have not been eliminated or your strike count is in error please PM @Fenway

For round 5, why are tonight's games on the pick 'em list when the deadline to set your pick is tomorrow at 9:05PM?

For round 5, why are tonight's games on the pick 'em list when the deadline to set your pick is tomorrow at 9:05PM?
It's always like that. 9:05 tomorrow is the latest game being played in this current round. If you don't choose by then, you get a strike.

It's always like that. 9:05 tomorrow is the latest game being played in this current round. If you don't choose by then, you get a strike.
So, once a game starts, it is locked and you have to choose one of the remaining game. Got it.

Thanks much.

Ad