NHL Survivor - CHAMPION RosensRug - Comments

National Hockey League, NHL Survivor I - 2022-2023
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Comments

It's not that hard.

There is a set of games.

You pick one team to win from that set and hopefully survive for the next round.

Then you get to do it all over again - except you can't pick a team you've already picked in the earlier sets

It's not that hard.

There is a set of games.

You pick one team to win from that set and hopefully survive for the next round.

Then you get to do it all over again - except you can't pick a team you've already picked in the earlier sets
So what happens towards the end? Youre just left with a few teams to pick from?

So what happens towards the end? Youre just left with a few teams to pick from?
Yep, at a rough calculation at 2 teams a week you'll run out earlier April, if enough people make it that far. Then who knows I imagine we can reset the picks.

Yep, at a rough calculation at 2 teams a week you'll run out earlier April, if enough people make it that far. Then who knows I imagine we can reset the picks.
I fully expect to do a second round

I gambled on Ottawa tonight knowing the Bruins had to fly up day of game

I somehow have two strikes even though my pick this week was correct. Also it's only the second week, but there has already been a player eliminated.

Did the cancelled games cause this?

Yeah, seems like I have one strike (one red cross), eventhough I haven't got anything wrong yet. Or am I missing something here

Yeah I saw that, how is anyone eliminated yet? Need three strikes and there's only been two games so far. :laugh:

What exactly does that mean? Thanks!
Means you can pick the Blues to beat Montreal. Then also pick the Kings to beat Montreal.

When the pool started you couldn't pick a the Kings to beat Montreal because you had already chosen the Blues to beat them previously. Providing the Blues won, in the original scenario, anyone playing the Habs was no longer eligible for you to use as your selection.

@hangman005 - Now the fun begins
futurama-morbo.gif