Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 2, More Flyers Rumors & Media Mentions: Say It Like You Mean It

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Flyers medical staff: "Now now surgery is a last resort, lets see if we rub dirt on it, if that doesn't work then we spit on it and rub more dirt, if after three months that doesn't work then we'll bring in the crystals and essential oils."
Surgery should always be the last resort.

Physical therapy should always be the preferable treatment plan, and surgery should be avoided when possible

Reactions: Danko

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Necas is 25, and he wants to get out of Carolina to play center and make $7.5-8M/year. Too old and too expensive for the Flyers?

Don’t trust them to get the best out of Necas.

Would I rather pay him 8 instead of say Laughton, and Seeler combined? Of course, and that’s how you actually win.

But that’s not the Flyers.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
GN5tr6dXEAA1hIf
Laughton might be one of the worst stocks to buy in the NHL when factoring in cost & what he actually brings on the ice. That’s not exactly the type of players Carolina is generally interested in.

Actually more the reason in general the Flyers should be trading him while they might still be able to get value for him. But I’m not holding my breath.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
GN5tr6dXEAA1hIf
Laughton might be one of the worst stocks to buy in the NHL when factoring in cost & what he actually brings on the ice. That’s not exactly the type of players Carolina is generally interested in.

Actually more the reason the Flyers should be trading him while they might still be able to get value for him.
I was joking dude.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
GN5tr6dXEAA1hIf

Actually more the reason in general the Flyers should be trading him while they might still be able to get value for him. But I’m not holding my breath.
Those boxes look like Carolina red to me!

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Necas seems like hed be a great fit.

For an offer sheet...does the team who is giving up the picks get to decide which picks to give up? Like if they were to sign him to an offer sheet and have to give ul a 1, a 2, and a 3...could the 1 be floridas 1st pick?

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Necas seems like hed be a great fit.

For an offer sheet...does the team who is giving up the picks get to decide which picks to give up? Like if they were to sign him to an offer sheet and have to give ul a 1, a 2, and a 3...could the 1 be floridas 1st pick?
The picks you give up in an offer sheet have to be your own picks, always.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad